All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. OFFNY

Joey Rickard

o (vs. D-RAYS, 4/18) JOSEPH MARK RICKARD JOSEPH MARK RICKARD JOSEPH MARK RICKARD JOSEPH MARK RICKARD JOSEPH MARK RICKARD JOSEPH MARK RICKARD o
  3. Lower odds of a misthrow when the fielders have some time to make sure it's accurate.
  4. Percentage play. Higher odds of misthrow or hit by Martin? If 25/30 % chance of bad throw that is more likely than Martin hit.
  5. Setting the record for hitless PAs in a row does strange things to one's mind, especially if one is paid stupendous millions for it.
  6. Is Flores an experienced third-base coach?
  7. o JOSEPH MARK RICKARD JOSEPH MARK RICKARD JOSEPH MARK RICKARD JOSEPH MARK RICKARD JOSEPH MARK RICKARD JOSEPH MARK RICKARD o
  8. He's made some decent contact tonight. I don't trust Martin but I also don't want to see Ruiz running them out of the inning and getting thrown out by 20 feet. I'd at least preferred to give Martin the shot.
  9. Anyone know what's wrong with Givens Eye?
  10. He's made some decent contact tonight. I don't trust Martin but I also don't want to see Ruiz running them out of the inning and getting thrown out by 20 feet. I'd at least preferred to give Martin the shot.
  11. Sending Davis to third with two outs was stupid too.
  12. We deserve this game. Just my thoughts.
  13. That trot to the plate by Ruiz was a no go, even with the clutch part of the order coming up.
  14. You trust Martin? I know he had big hit earlier. Maybe a double clutch or throw off line.
  15. Ruiz wasn't even to the cutout yet. It wasn't close.
  16. A bad send of Ruiz? How close was it?
  17. What are they thinking sending Ruiz there?
  1. Load more activity

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Spring Training Stats

Baseball Savant Stats