2:00pm- Brad Bergesen, JJ Hardy, Dick Hall, Mark Reynolds

3:20pm- Ross Grimsley, Rick Vandenhurk, Matt Wieters

Station 3:
    11:20am- Josh Bell, JJ Hardy, Buck Showalter

2:00pm- Robert Andino, Adam Jones, Chris Tillman

3:20pm- Rick Dempsey, Kevin Gregg, Jeremy Guthrie

4:40pm- Jake Arrieta, Mike Flanagan, Luke Scott, Brandon Snyder

As of January 19, 2011 at 12:15am

If anyone has a voucher for the Markakis & Tippy Martinez line, and they do not care about Tippy, please let me know. I will gladly trade someone else in one of the lines I got for a Tippy auto on a lottery card (I will supply). I am trying to see how many cards in the set I can get signed. I think I am close to 20 now, but I don't have Tippy.

Quote Originally Posted by bsebllfan4life View Post
    If anyone has a voucher for the Markakis & Tippy Martinez line, and they do not care about Tippy, please let me know. I will gladly trade someone else in one of the lines I got for a Tippy auto on a lottery card (I will supply). I am trying to see how many cards in the set I can get signed. I think I am close to 20 now, but I don't have Tippy.
    You can get Tippy through the mail. Write him a letter and supply a self envelope stamp... I got a 1989 Topps like that from him .. Took under a week. If you're interested, I'll supply you with the address

Disappointing that Derrek Lee won't be there.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosLex View Post
    Disappointing that Derrek Lee won't be there.
    Maybe that's why Berken's doing double-duty

Quote Originally Posted by orioleman123 View Post
    3:20pm- Jason Berken, Mike Bordick, Jason Berken

grimed1 is offline Plus Member Since March 2010 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    Maybe that's why Berken's doing double-duty
    One of those guys is Brain Matusz. So both Markakis's sessions are sold out. I bet both Robert's sessions get sold out,as well. Wieter's probably sells out both sessions. The Palmer session is sold out because you can get some money on Ebay if he signs a baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by bsebllfan4life View Post
    bsebllfan4life....I can help you out. Just sent you a PM. Just reply back to the PM and we will make arrangements.

Quote Originally Posted by grimed1 View Post
    One of those guys is Brain Matusz. So both Markakis's sessions are sold out. I bet both Robert's sessions get sold out,as well. Wieter's probably sells out both sessions. The Palmer session is sold out because you can get some money on Ebay if he signs a baseball.
    That's not really true at all, or at least to the extent you're making it seem. You could get just as much for a Markakis or Derek Lee signed baseball. Palmer's not really worth a whole lot now despite how good he was (which is the case for a lot of HOFers). If you listed a Palmer signed major league baseball (with a COA or not) you'd more than likely get 15 to 25 bucks.
    Last edited by MarkakisFan21; 01-19-2011 at 04:14 PM.

Autograph prices are down across the board mostly unless you get the first one. Palmers at that age where he is readily available and signs a good amount of items and isn't in an old age where people are looking to buy his stuff because there isn't much left. I think getting him to sign for $15 is a good deal.

Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkakisFan21 View Post
    That's not really true at all, or at least to the extent you're making it seem. You could get just as much for a Markakis or Derek Lee signed baseball. Palmer's not really worth a whole lot now despite how good he was (which is the case for a lot of HOFers). If you listed a Palmer signed major league baseball (with a COA or not) you'd more than likely get 15 to 25 bucks.
    Then why did Palmer's session sell out first? Was it the Berken or Jeremy Accardo popularity?

Just bought the Station 2 3:20pm: Matt Wieters, Rick Vandenhurk, and Ross Grimsley

I already had Station 3 11:20am: Buck Showalter, Josh Bell, and J.J Hardy

I also have the chance of getting the free autograph session for season ticket holders. That includes Mark Reynolds, Al Bumbry, Brad Bergesen, and Brendan Harris. Also I have a friend that is going to get my Craig Tatum and Jason Berken cards sign because he doesn't need them !

Reputation Reputation
    I can see five or six of the sessions not selling out till Fanfest.

Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by orioleman123 View Post
    Just bought the Station 2 3:20pm: Matt Wieters, Rick Vandenhurk, and Ross Grimsley

I already had Station 3 11:20am: Buck Showalter, Josh Bell, and J.J Hardy

I also have the chance of getting the free autograph session for season ticket holders. That includes Mark Reynolds, Al Bumbry, Brad Bergesen, and Brendan Harris. Also I have a friend that is going to get my Craig Tatum and Jason Berken cards sign because he doesn't need them !
    Orioleman,when you printed out the vouchers.what seat number did you get?

The Station 2 session @ 2:00pm with Mark Reynolds, JJ Hardy, Brad Bergesen and Dick Hall just sold out

Quote Originally Posted by grimed1 View Post
    Orioleman,when you printed out the vouchers.what seat number did you get?
    For what session?