+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1

    Orioles Fanfest Autograph Sessions Updated List

    Here's the up to date list of what sessions are still available

    Station 1:
    2:00pm- Jim Johnson, Brian Roberts, Brandon Snyder

    3:20pm- Jason Berken, Mike Bordick, Jason Berken

    4:40pm- Adam Jones, Scott McGregor, Joe Orsulak

    Station 2:
    12:40pm- Jake Arrieta, Kevin Gregg, Troy Patton, Boog Powell

    2:00pm- Brad Bergesen, JJ Hardy, Dick Hall, Mark Reynolds

    3:20pm- Ross Grimsley, Rick Vandenhurk, Matt Wieters

    Station 3:
    11:20am- Josh Bell, JJ Hardy, Buck Showalter

    2:00pm- Robert Andino, Adam Jones, Chris Tillman

    3:20pm- Rick Dempsey, Kevin Gregg, Jeremy Guthrie

    4:40pm- Jake Arrieta, Mike Flanagan, Luke Scott, Brandon Snyder

    As of January 19, 2011 at 12:15am


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rosedale
    Posts
    264
    If anyone has a voucher for the Markakis & Tippy Martinez line, and they do not care about Tippy, please let me know. I will gladly trade someone else in one of the lines I got for a Tippy auto on a lottery card (I will supply). I am trying to see how many cards in the set I can get signed. I think I am close to 20 now, but I don't have Tippy.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bsebllfan4life View Post
    If anyone has a voucher for the Markakis & Tippy Martinez line, and they do not care about Tippy, please let me know. I will gladly trade someone else in one of the lines I got for a Tippy auto on a lottery card (I will supply). I am trying to see how many cards in the set I can get signed. I think I am close to 20 now, but I don't have Tippy.
    You can get Tippy through the mail. Write him a letter and supply a self envelope stamp... I got a 1989 Topps like that from him .. Took under a week. If you're interested, I'll supply you with the address

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    10,551
    Disappointing that Derrek Lee won't be there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,770

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosLex View Post
    Disappointing that Derrek Lee won't be there.
    Maybe that's why Berken's doing double-duty

    Quote Originally Posted by orioleman123 View Post
    3:20pm- Jason Berken, Mike Bordick, Jason Berken

  6. #6
    grimed1 is offline Plus Member Since March 2010 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,141
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    Maybe that's why Berken's doing double-duty
    One of those guys is Brain Matusz. So both Markakis's sessions are sold out. I bet both Robert's sessions get sold out,as well. Wieter's probably sells out both sessions. The Palmer session is sold out because you can get some money on Ebay if he signs a baseball.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by bsebllfan4life View Post
    If anyone has a voucher for the Markakis & Tippy Martinez line, and they do not care about Tippy, please let me know. I will gladly trade someone else in one of the lines I got for a Tippy auto on a lottery card (I will supply). I am trying to see how many cards in the set I can get signed. I think I am close to 20 now, but I don't have Tippy.
    bsebllfan4life....I can help you out. Just sent you a PM. Just reply back to the PM and we will make arrangements.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Davidsonville, MD
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by grimed1 View Post
    One of those guys is Brain Matusz. So both Markakis's sessions are sold out. I bet both Robert's sessions get sold out,as well. Wieter's probably sells out both sessions. The Palmer session is sold out because you can get some money on Ebay if he signs a baseball.
    That's not really true at all, or at least to the extent you're making it seem. You could get just as much for a Markakis or Derek Lee signed baseball. Palmer's not really worth a whole lot now despite how good he was (which is the case for a lot of HOFers). If you listed a Palmer signed major league baseball (with a COA or not) you'd more than likely get 15 to 25 bucks.
    Last edited by MarkakisFan21; 01-19-2011 at 04:14 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    18
    Autograph prices are down across the board mostly unless you get the first one. Palmers at that age where he is readily available and signs a good amount of items and isn't in an old age where people are looking to buy his stuff because there isn't much left. I think getting him to sign for $15 is a good deal.

  10. #10
    grimed1 is offline Plus Member Since March 2010 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,141
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkakisFan21 View Post
    That's not really true at all, or at least to the extent you're making it seem. You could get just as much for a Markakis or Derek Lee signed baseball. Palmer's not really worth a whole lot now despite how good he was (which is the case for a lot of HOFers). If you listed a Palmer signed major league baseball (with a COA or not) you'd more than likely get 15 to 25 bucks.
    Then why did Palmer's session sell out first? Was it the Berken or Jeremy Accardo popularity?

  11. #11
    Just bought the Station 2 3:20pm: Matt Wieters, Rick Vandenhurk, and Ross Grimsley

    I already had Station 3 11:20am: Buck Showalter, Josh Bell, and J.J Hardy

    I also have the chance of getting the free autograph session for season ticket holders. That includes Mark Reynolds, Al Bumbry, Brad Bergesen, and Brendan Harris. Also I have a friend that is going to get my Craig Tatum and Jason Berken cards sign because he doesn't need them !

  12. #12
    grimed1 is offline Plus Member Since March 2010 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,141
    I can see five or six of the sessions not selling out till Fanfest.

  13. #13
    grimed1 is offline Plus Member Since March 2010 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,141
    Quote Originally Posted by orioleman123 View Post
    Just bought the Station 2 3:20pm: Matt Wieters, Rick Vandenhurk, and Ross Grimsley

    I already had Station 3 11:20am: Buck Showalter, Josh Bell, and J.J Hardy

    I also have the chance of getting the free autograph session for season ticket holders. That includes Mark Reynolds, Al Bumbry, Brad Bergesen, and Brendan Harris. Also I have a friend that is going to get my Craig Tatum and Jason Berken cards sign because he doesn't need them !
    Orioleman,when you printed out the vouchers.what seat number did you get?

  14. #14
    The Station 2 session @ 2:00pm with Mark Reynolds, JJ Hardy, Brad Bergesen and Dick Hall just sold out

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by grimed1 View Post
    Orioleman,when you printed out the vouchers.what seat number did you get?
    For what session?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

OriolesHangout.com is an unofficial site and not associated with the Baltimore Orioles and part of Hangout Ventures LLC. Copyright ©2013 | Privacy Policy | Advertise with us