NEW YORK/ CONNECTICUT/ NEW JERSEY Oriole Fans

OFFNY

o

2 things ........

A. ) We're playing 3 games at Yankee Stadium on April 12th, 13th, and 14. There are tickets as cheap as $5 directly on the Yankee site (no joke), and as cheap as $4 on Stub Hub. Would any of you like to go to these games, and possibly meet up before and/or after the game(s) ???

B. ) One poster talked about an Opening Day part, where a bunch of us can get together and watch the first game (I have free Opening Day tickets from being Fan of the Game in the last 4 games of the season last year, but I may be giving them away.) Are any of you that won't be making the 4-hour trip to Baltimore interested ??? Thanks.

o

2 things.

A. We're playing 3 games at Yankee Stadium on April 12th, 13th, and 14. There are tickets as cheap as $5 directly on the Yankee site (no joke), and as cheap as $4 on Stub Hub. Would any of you like to go to these games, and possibly meet up before and/or after the game(s).

B. One poster talked about an Opening Day party where a bunch of us can get together and watch the first game (I have free Opening Day tickets from being Fan of the Game in the last 4 games of the season last year, but I may be giving them away). Are any of you that won't be making the 5 hour trip to Baltimore interested ??? Thanks.

Fan of the Game in the last 4 games?? Wow, that's quite an accomplishment. Definitely something to hang your ma-, I mean hat on!

o

OK, I got myself a ticket for one game. I'm in the front row of the terrace. Look at the price. :eek:Who said that Yankee Stadium was expensive ??? ) :D Jump on board, my northern Oriole friends !!!

New York Yankees vs. Baltimore Orioles

Yankee Stadium

Bronx, NY

Wednesday, 04/13/11

7:05 PM

Section 330, Row 1, Seat 7

FULL PRICE TICKET: ) $ 5

CONVENIENCE CHARGE: $ 1

ORDER PROCESSING FEE: $ 3. 30

TOTAL CHARGES: $ 9.30

o

B. One poster talked about an Opening Day party where a bunch of us can get together and watch the first game (I have free Opening Day tickets from being Fan of the Game in the last 4 games of the season last year, but I may be giving them away). Are any of you that won't be making the 5 hour trip to Baltimore interested ??? Thanks.

If you're giving away tickets to opening day, I'll take them. :) And yes, I'll make the 4hr drive to Bmore.

I might be down for the 13th. Depends if I can get off, and what bus fare would be for the trip.

Yankee Stadium is a blast.

Last games I was up there were in June 2008, where the Orioles and Guthrie pasted the Yankees, and (I think) July 2009 where Hernandez battled Pettitte and Matsui hit the walkoff.

crowmst3k! said:

I might be down for the 13th. Depends if I can get off, and what bus fare would be for the trip.

Yankee Stadium is a blast.

The last games in which I was up there were in June of 2008, where the Orioles and Guthrie pasted the Yankees, and (I think) July of 2009, where Hernandez battled Pettitte and Matsui hit the walkoff.

o

Yeah !!! Maryland to New York, and New York to Maryland.

Who says that Oriole fans don't travel as well as Yank fans and Red Sox fans ??? ) :D

.o

BillD said:

I've seen the Orioles at Yankee Stadium before, and I'll probably try to catch a game again this year. It's no Oriole Park, but it's a nice place to see a game.

o

Yankee Stadium and its surrounding area isn't half as great as the atmosphere of OPACY and the inner harbor, and Little Italy a mile down Pratt Street.

o