Whats he supposed to do.... tackle the baserunner?

No one said he had to do anything. It's his "not going anywhere for awhile" Snickers-eating stance that kinda sums how I feel about watching the Os get shelled night after night. Like, jeez here we go again.

Wonder if Reynolds "misses" the Astros now. It's hard to be on a losing team. I can't imagine players who have been here for a while -- Markakis, Roberts, Guthrie etc. It's gotta wear down on you. I feel for them. Changes have to be made throughout the organization to clean this mess up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• As I said, someone(s) has to go.    Over the next few years, you also enter Mayo and Basallo into the picture. Mayo is reportedly shagging fly balls now. They are working on him in the OF.  Only a matter of time before he’s in games. But he will play first some and DH some. Basallo will as well. Both have a talent advantage over silent J,  Cowser, Stowers, Norby, Beavers, etc… So, some kind of move(s) will need to be made. It’s not a matter of if, it’s when. 
    • He was missing so much up and arm side with the fastball and STILL made it work. Impressive start. It's the Twins and Angels, so grain of salt but we'll absolutely take it.
    • Or we could trade one of the prospects and get another ace type. Either way, I think we are in really great shape.
    • This is all very simple.  We are just blessed to have Elias and his team here in Baltimore. It’s not just their eye for talent. It’s the methods they use. How they develop, what they look for, etc… Baltimore sports fans have been spoiled for years with the Ravens. An excellent drafting and developing team. They don’t always hit homers but they hit a ton of doubles. It has allowed the Ravens to be one of the best franchises for 25 years and relevant almost every year, especially years when they are healthy. And just think, we haven’t even started to get help from the international signings. What a time to be an Os fan.    Oh!!  And we have an actual adult as an owner now.  Someone who actually gives a sh!t.  
    • Yeah Baumann's whole thing is really getting old at this point.  
    • It probably was the easiest move for Elias to make. DFA the 40th man on the 40 man. We lost a MLB starting level OF. Call up our closest to the MLB OF prospect. Just finish out the road trip without losing anyone else. Get back home and reassess. We have a big series versus the Yankees coming up and I would not be surprised if we do use matchups to more than we would other games. 
    • I know this may be an unpopular opinion but with our depth and given the Yankees age, I just don’t see them being able to compete with us over the course of 162. Especially if Grayson and Burnes stay healthy. The Orioles are actually a better team than last year due to the maturation of some of the young position players.  I think the Yanks would have to win 100+ games in preset to put pace us over the season. And I just don’t see that with what they have. Don’t get me wrong I respect the heck out of them. And I think that they are good. But I just think the Orioles are even better than last year. We only have 1 weakness - middle relief. If we get a healthy Bradish back at some point this season. And if Holliday ever figures things out, I can’t see anybody in the sport really being favored against us (including the Rangers, Braves, and Dodgers).
  • Popular Contributors