gallden is offline Plus Member Since 7/07 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Cerrano View Post
    Bayern should destroy Chelsea, right?
    For the love of all things Holy lets hope so. Chavs will have a very thin squad.

Scrat1 is offline Plus Member since 6/2008 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Definitely rooting for Bayern in the final. Huge, huge fan of Lahm.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrat1 View Post
    Definitely rooting for Bayern in the final. Huge, huge fan of Lahm.
    He's had an unfortunate season, but I'm a big fan of Bastian Schweinsteiger. Guy is 100% pure German steel. When he's healthy, there aren't many better central midfielders in the game.

gallden is offline Plus Member Since 7/07 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    TSO's ego must be even bigger after pep steps down.

Class from Suarez

atom_25 is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Big weekend and its not over yet. Watch with all the hype behind tonight's game- nailed on to be a 0-0 snoozefest.

Hats off to Wigan. They had luck on their side, but they massively outplayed the good guys on Saturday and left us in a bad spot in the race for fourth. Pretty much have to win at Chelsea and at home against City to have a chance and I don't really see that happening. Not to take away from a great season, but Saturday hurt a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by atom_25 View Post
    Big weekend and its not over yet. Watch with all the hype behind tonight's game- nailed on to be a 0-0 snoozefest.

Hats off to Wigan. They had luck on their side, but they massively outplayed the good guys on Saturday and left us in a bad spot in the race for fourth. Pretty much have to win at Chelsea and at home against City to have a chance and I don't really see that happening. Not to take away from a great season, but Saturday hurt a bit.
    I hope you smash the Chelsea and lose to city, thus keeping united from 20.

atom_25 is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by gallden View Post
    I hope you smash the Chelsea and lose to city, thus keeping united from 20.
    I thought United were shocking. They could not string together 3 passes to save their lives. I thoroughly enjoyed the re-emergence of the sour grapes Fergie. Has to be the worst sportsman that I can think of in professional sports. Mancini waving at him after their little go had me laughing. And I'm not really counting on too many points the rest of the week. We never win in London, but I do gotta say I like our chances for at least a point at home this weekend , although still early to make that call.

Quote Originally Posted by atom_25 View Post
    I thought United were shocking. They could not string together 3 passes to save their lives. I thoroughly enjoyed the re-emergence of the sour grapes Fergie. Has to be the worst sportsman that I can think of in professional sports. Mancini waving at him after their little go had me laughing. And I'm not really counting on too many points the rest of the week. We never win in London, but I do gotta say I like our chances for at least a point at home this weekend , although still early to make that call.
    I didn't watch should I just skip to the end?

There were bits of decent play mixed in there from Citeh and its always nice to see Manchester United lose.

Skeletor is offline Plus Member Since April 2009 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Cisse just scored one of the greatest goals I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Hands down the goal of the year. That was unbelievable. His first strike was a freakin' stonker too!

Mashed Potatoes is offline Plus Member Since 04/06 All-Star Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Here's the video, http://deadspin.com/cisse-goal/

The Peter Crouch goal is goal of the season for me.

What a sports day- The Mags winning at the Bridge with just about the best brace you will ever see (Cisse's second goal was inch perfect but his first any other day of the week was brilliant) and then the O's taking a series in NY against the Yankees. Still buzzing.

And just as I type this I hear news to bring me down to Earth that Suggs tore his achilles.