+ Reply to Thread

LJ Hoes is the #5 prospect

SrMeowMeow is offline Plus Member Since December 2008 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Not sure but it looks like you posted this under Minor League Summaries, not with the other prospects. Just FYI.

So this leaves Bundy, Bundy, Schoop, Machado, Delmonico with 4 spots left. This is going to be very interesting. I was sure all five would be in the top 10. And it has to be Bobby Bundy or Nick Delmonico, pretty much.

1. Machado
    2. Dylan Bundy
    3. Jonathan Schoop
    4. Nick Delmonico

11. Bobby Bundy

Man!

Frobby is offline Hangout Blogger Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Good write-up on Hoes. I have little doubt that he is going to reach the major leagues, I just don't know if he's going to be able to be a starter, a bench guy, or a guy who has a few cups of coffee and that's all.

JohnnyK27 is online now Plus Member Since 01/08 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by SrMeowMeow View Post
    Not sure but it looks like you posted this under Minor League Summaries, not with the other prospects. Just FYI.

So this leaves Bundy, Bundy, Schoop, Machado, Delmonico with 4 spots left. This is going to be very interesting. I was sure all five would be in the top 10. And it has to be Bobby Bundy or Nick Delmonico, pretty much.

1. Machado
    2. Dylan Bundy
    3. Jonathan Schoop
    4. Nick Delmonico

11. Bobby Bundy

Man!
    I'm betting the guy not in the top 10 is Delmonico.

blazer is offline Plus Member Since 01/08 Major Leagues Reputation
    Tony, do you think he starts the year in AA or jumps right to AAA?

Quote Originally Posted by blazer View Post
    Tony, do you think he starts the year in AA or jumps right to AAA?
    Hard to say right now because it will depend on who the Orioles sign and who doesn't make the Orioles roster and ends up in Norfolk. There's always a trickle down effect. Saying that, it would not hurt him to start 2012 at Bowie.

NCRaven is offline Plus Member since 11/05 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Here's the real changeup Tony is throwing. He only said we were wrong about Bobby Bundy being #4. The surprise is that Tony has him as #1.