+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Dipper9 is offline Plus Member Since 03/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Thought Troyzan's plan was sound and they should've went for it but Kim would've played her idol if she suspected anything. I'm rooting for Troy to last as long as possible but he can't win.

Just hope Kim is smart enough to take Tarzan and Kat to the finals instead of Chelsea and Sabrina.
    I forgot that Kim has the idol. She is securely in the driver's seat.

Dipper9 is offline Plus Member Since 03/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Chelsea + Oil makes Dipper a happy man!

PaulFolk is offline Senior Moderator Hangout Staff Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I think the rest of the season is going to play out pretty predictably. Kim gets to the finals with (pick any 2) and wins easily. Nobody is smart or strategic enough to make a move against her.

cindyluvsbrady is offline Plus Member since 03/03 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I am glad Troyzan is gone!!!!!!!

PaulFolk is offline Senior Moderator Hangout Staff Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Glad to see Kat voted out. She was getting very annoying. Otherwise, not the most exciting episode. I never like the "family visits" episodes.

Great blindside especially after her little "blindsides are fun" speech. Glad Kim is thinking about the end game, no way should she take Sabrina and Chelsea.

cindyluvsbrady is offline Plus Member since 03/03 Hall of Fame Reputation
    BYE BYE KAT.....She is selfish!!!!!!

erb8472 is offline Plus Member Since 03/04 - Major League Hangouter All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Great blindside especially after her little "blindsides are fun" speech. Glad Kim is thinking about the end game, no way should she take Sabrina and Chelsea.
    I don't think it would be a bad move. If I'm on the jury I wouldn't vote for her if she didn't bring the people with her to the end that deserve it the most.

erb8472 is offline Plus Member Since 03/04 - Major League Hangouter All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulFolk View Post
    Glad to see Kat voted out. She was getting very annoying. Otherwise, not the most exciting episode. I never like the "family visits" episodes.
    Last season it was pretty good with Brandons dad and Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by erb8472 View Post
    Last season it was pretty good with Brandons dad and Coach.
    I had no issues with Kim's sister either!

Wow, thought my girl Chelsea was a goner there. I'd like to see Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina make it to the finals. They are the most deserving and have played good games throughout. If Alicia makes it, I may just go berserk! As for Christina, she has done nothing to deserve to make it this far, but she has kinda grown on me in the looks department. Not bad on the eyes at all!

I hope Chelsea wins, but Kim deserves the win and it wouldn't disappoint me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipper9 View Post
    Wow, thought my girl Chelsea was a goner there. I'd like to see Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina make it to the finals. They are the most deserving and have played good games throughout. If Alicia makes it, I may just go berserk! As for Christina, she has done nothing to deserve to make it this far, but she has kinda grown on me in the looks department. Not bad on the eyes at all!

I hope Chelsea wins, but Kim deserves the win and it wouldn't disappoint me at all.

This season has been more predictable than any season I can recall. Lots of people who never wanted or started playing their own game. It's kind of been a little bit of a disappointment.

Anyone know when the next season will start? I'm assuming it will be in the fall.

In the fall, September. Check out big brother over the summer.

Boston Rob's winning season was worse as far as predictability.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipper9 View Post
    Agreed, but I think Kim is too smart to let that happen. She knows that Chelsea and Sabrina are the only ones who have a chance of beating her in the finals. I think she'll try to arrange it so that she gets to the finals with Alicia and Christina, because nobody's going to vote for them to win.

Don't forget that Kim still has an immunity idol, so she's essentially a lock for the Final 4. The win is as good as hers, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulFolk View Post
    Agreed, but I think Kim is too smart to let that happen. She knows that Chelsea and Sabrina are the only ones who have a chance of beating her in the finals. I think she'll try to arrange it so that she gets to the finals with Alicia and Christina, because nobody's going to vote for them to win.

Don't forget that Kim still has an immunity idol, so she's essentially a lock for the Final 4. The win is as good as hers, IMO.
    Couldn't agree more.