+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mass Effect 3

J.D. is online now Plus member Since 3/05 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wedge View Post
    They can still prove the indoctrination theory correct and merely only expound upon the endings as they are now. Fleshing them out could make it obvious that Shephard was under the influence.
    Indoctrination Theory would be a great band name.

paulcoates is offline Plus Member since 12/06 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DuffMan is offline Plus Member Since 10/06 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I'm back on Earth now. I want to finish this game up in the next few days so I can go back and read everything I've missed in this thread. After that I'm restarting this game with my other save file from ME2.

paulcoates is offline Plus Member since 12/06 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I haven't played the multi player so far. Have any of you?

Quote Originally Posted by paulcoates View Post
    I haven't played the multi player so far. Have any of you?
    No, I was thinking about giving it a shot to see, but I heard it was really clunky, and I'm huge on gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by allstar1579 View Post
    No, I was thinking about giving it a shot to see, but I heard it was really clunky, and I'm huge on gameplay.
    I tried to but kept getting kicked out of parties. Snobs.

J.D. is online now Plus member Since 3/05 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by allstar1579 View Post
    I'm not a big online multiplayer guy, but I've really enjoyed ME3's multiplayer. I don't really find it clunky at all.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I'm not a big online multiplayer guy, but I've really enjoyed ME3's multiplayer. I don't really find it clunky at all.
    I'll have to give it a try and see, I'll wait for the free DLC and some free time and jump in for a bit.

Malike is offline Plus Member Since 5/08 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Great game, but video games are starting to piss me off. Being a pretty hardcore gamer for about 30 years now I'm just not satisfied with "epic" games that you can complete with all side quests, etc in less than 30 hours. I hate slapping 60 bucks on a game that I could conceivably finish during a weekend bender. I miss the days of 100+ hour epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Malike View Post
    Great game, but video games are starting to piss me off. Being a pretty hardcore gamer for about 30 years now I'm just not satisfied with "epic" games that you can complete with all side quests, etc in less than 30 hours. I hate slapping 60 bucks on a game that I could conceivably finish during a weekend bender. I miss the days of 100+ hour epics.
    I was saying the same thing the other day. The more graphics and cut scenes you cram in a game, the less actual game play you can fit in there. It's sad. Kingdoms of Amular (sidequests included) has taken me over 100 and I'm still not finished. Any Bethesda game is usually a long one, they feel the same way, I just picked up Rage for 10 bucks and it's 3 discs long.

DuffMan is offline Plus Member Since 10/06 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Finished the game last week. I know there was alot of complaints about the ending, but I didn't have any problems with it. Going to try and replay it though with my other character import from ME2.

Nigel Tufnel is offline Plus Member since August 2008 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    If anyone has been waiting to buy this game, it's today's gold box deal at Amazon - $29.99.