+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    PaulFolk is offline Senior Moderator Hangout Staff Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I (and GameDay) stand corrected. Apparently Chavez DID score on Betemit's fly ball.

Great situational hitting, guys!

Don Quixote is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
    Also, the 25% off sale at the MLB online shop is on until 4:00 for anyone that missed the thread in the OT forum.
    Promo code "MLBSHIPS" currently gives you free shipping! I'm getting a '66-'74 cap for only $18.74! Muahahahaha....

PaulFolk is offline Senior Moderator Hangout Staff Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Adam Jones whiffs. Two out, runner at first.

Quote Originally Posted by grimed1 View Post
    Wada bout Chen?
    I did not say he was our best starter I just think that is what Buck will do. Hunch. I think health is the only thing Hunter has to prove.

grimed1 is online now Plus Member Since March 2010 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
    Promo code "MLBSHIPS" currently gives you free shipping! I'm getting a '66-'74 cap for only $18.74! Muahahahaha....
    No Jeter stuff. Sorry,wrong thread.

Here's some food for thought. Kyle Drabek is currently pitching for the Blue Jays. The last time the Orioles had a winning season, Drabek's dad was still in the majors (and hadn't even joined the Orioles yet).

Frobby is offline Hangout Blogger Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Per Roch, Hunter has now thrown 49 pitches, 32 strikes. So, 15 and 8 in the 3rd inning. His FB clocked at 89-91 mph. I'm guessing he doesn't make it past 4 IP.

Wieters grounds out.

On to the 4th inning. Game tied at 2.

Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    I did not say he was our best starter I just think that is what Buck will do. Hunch. I think health is the only thing Hunter has to prove.

Maybe for his health,he can see Erin Andrews instead of James Andrews.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulFolk View Post
    Here's some food for thought. Kyle Drabek is currently pitching for the Blue Jays. The last time the Orioles had a winning season, Drabek's dad was still in the majors (and hadn't even joined the Orioles yet).
    Here's hoping he was a teen father....

Quote Originally Posted by grimed1 View Post
    Maybe for his health,he can see Erin Andrews instead of James Andrews.

She likes those funny guys...

Tho Tebow is a Jet. I am sure that will keep her attention.

And Sean Payton suspended for an entire year. Yikes!

Reputation Reputation

Tebow and the Jets. Sounds like a song.

Hunter issues a leadoff walk to Snider. Tommy's still working out the kinks, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulFolk View Post
    Hunter issues a leadoff walk to Snider. Tommy's still working out the kinks, clearly.
    Clearly. I wonder how far he will go?