+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oriology is offline Plus Member since 07/11 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I picked Jake Arrieta. Go O's.

Weiters of course and Hardy is on my bench.

I proposed a trade just now for Jim Johnson. Offered up a player I might regret for him. Ce la vie. Of course I drafted Ryan Madson... he won't be getting any saves this year.

And off the top of my head, in three leagues, I grabbed Chen as a rookie keeper. He's the only O I can think of.

erb8472 is offline Plus Member Since 03/04 - Major League Hangouter All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I have Wieters as a keeper and I picked up Brian Roberts after the draft and added him to my DL spot.

BmoreBoy is offline Plus Member Since 04/05 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I have Reynolds, Jones, and Markakis multiple times across 4 leagues.

I value Reynolds too high in trades apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by erb8472 View Post
    I have Wieters as a keeper and I picked up Brian Roberts after the draft and added him to my DL spot.
    I'd take Wieters in a second in any league. Just haven't had the chance to get him. And you could never afford to trade for him. Miguel Montero has been my boy tho. Had him on like 4 teams the last 2 years.