BoltonBob about Phils and Clearwater BrightHouse Field

weams

Good times today @ Brighthouse field as Phillies came back from a 4-0 deficit to eventually beat the Pirates, who again had some errors @ critical points as against the O?s last night to give away the game.

ABOUT BRIGHT HOUSE FIELD

Built in 2002 on 17+ acres with a capacity of 8,500 (7,000 fixed seats), the ballpark distinguishes itself with a 360-degree main concourse, grass berm seating, and a tiki-hut pavilion in left field. Other characteristics include group picnic areas, a children?s play area, and a state-of-the-art video scoreboard.

The engineering and design of the facility was handled by the renowned sports architects HOK Sport (Camden Yards designers) and Ewing Cole Cherry Brott. The Hunt Construction Group acted as the General Contractor.

Brighthouse (the best cable company in FL)?. "does it right" with having an after game party w/local music after every game in the outfield seating area and Tiki bar. I've often thought Camden Yards misses out on this aftergame crowd; which I enjoyed @ Memorial Stadium Hit and Run Club w/Rex Barney and player interviews?..

Beautiful Silly Tillie, my new favorite bartender, sorry married 10 years folks w/2 kids, serves buckets of 5 beers $17 and $5 mixed drinks that spark lively conversation, dancing, and a bit of showboating by mascots and patrons such as BoltonBob.

In a picture you may or may not see depending on help from OH, are Patti, the ?rally towel? girl, down on her own dime from Philly for a week (executive assistant @ Venture Capital firm), and Annie, a single, beautiful AsianAmerican Toshiba copier salesperson, great dancer and Philly supporter. Her and 5 lovely friends inspired me to cut the rug a bit before trying to leave for Nortons. RallyTowell@gmail.com will be @ Camden Yards June 8, 9

Bill Lineville, does a Lets Make a Deal thing between innings and gives stuff away. He and I bonded at the party and I promised to stop by to try his wine, located just across from the field in Clearwater on US 19.

Another Bill the I'm just doing my job? ticket taker and drink inspector stopped me dead in my tracks with my OJ looking beverage on my way out. After regrouping, and another dance, I borrowed an empty beer bucket for cover and showed BILL an empty cup, while clutching the almost empty bucket tightly and restored my drink, I mean Orange juice, after safely passing through, his TSA approach

[ATTACH]958[/ATTACH]

boltonbobphil.jpg

boltonbobphil.jpg

boltonbobphil.jpg.dad9d335f6ee79f2e05105

Good times today @ Brighthouse field as Phillies came back from a 4-0 deficit to eventually beat the Pirates, who again had some errors @ critical points as against the O?s last night to give away the game.

ABOUT BRIGHT HOUSE FIELD

Built in 2002 on 17+ acres with a capacity of 8,500 (7,000 fixed seats), the ballpark distinguishes itself with a 360-degree main concourse, grass berm seating, and a tiki-hut pavilion in left field. Other characteristics include group picnic areas, a children?s play area, and a state-of-the-art video scoreboard.

The engineering and design of the facility was handled by the renowned sports architects HOK Sport (Camden Yards designers) and Ewing Cole Cherry Brott. The Hunt Construction Group acted as the General Contractor.

Brighthouse (the best cable company in FL)?. "does it right" with having an after game party w/local music after every game in the outfield seating area and Tiki bar. I've often thought Camden Yards misses out on this aftergame crowd; which I enjoyed @ Memorial Stadium Hit and Run Club w/Rex Barney and player interviews?..

Beautiful Silly Tillie, my new favorite bartender, sorry married 10 years folks w/2 kids, serves buckets of 5 beers $17 and $5 mixed drinks that spark lively conversation, dancing, and a bit of showboating by mascots and patrons such as BoltonBob.

In a picture you may or may not see depending on help from OH, are Patti, the ?rally towel? girl, down on her own dime from Philly for a week (executive assistant @ Venture Capital firm), and Annie, a single, beautiful AsianAmerican Toshiba copier salesperson, great dancer and Philly supporter. Her and 5 lovely friends inspired me to cut the rug a bit before trying to leave for Nortons. RallyTowell@gmail.com will be @ Camden Yards June 8, 9

Bill Lineville, does a Lets Make a Deal thing between innings and gives stuff away. He and I bonded at the party and I promised to stop by to try his wine, located just across from the field in Clearwater on US 19.

Another Bill the I'm just doing my job? ticket taker and drink inspector stopped me dead in my tracks with my OJ looking beverage on my way out. After regrouping, and another dance, I borrowed an empty beer bucket for cover and showed BILL an empty cup, while clutching the almost empty bucket tightly and restored my drink, I mean Orange juice, after safely passing through, his TSA approach

[ATTACH]958[/ATTACH]

I went to two games here this year and the following fotos aptly (amply) show the bartending staff. I agree that the post game show is an outstanding idea and gets you out of the traffic. Often, players show up and join the crowd.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64512405@N02/6848145168/in/set-72157629632236099

Excuse my buddy, the arrogant Yankee fan (I hope WV O's fan doesn't show his displeasure but here is a nice shot)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64512405@N02/6994267413/in/set-72157629632236099/

Here is a shot of the Tiki seating area below the Tiki Bar

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64512405@N02/6848140290/in/set-72157629632236099/

Archived