+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    PaulFolk is online now Senior Moderator Hangout Staff Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    GameDay froze. I don't know what's happening anymore. If anyone is still listening to this debacle on the radio, perhaps they can chime in.

PaulFolk is online now Senior Moderator Hangout Staff Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    In the 7th, it appears Glynn Davis hit an RBI single, but was thrown out at second base. With the O's down by 6 runs. Baserunning!

Jim Johnson pitches a scoreless 7th, but it wasn't a clean outing. He gave up a walk and a single to a couple of nobodies.

atomic is offline Plus Member since 03/12 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipper9 View Post
    I've seen enough of Simon the past two years to think he ain't gonna be a long time answer for us.
    You could say that about all our pitchers.

Quote Originally Posted by bobmc View Post
    Britt?
    Is this her - saw her in front of me at Ed Smith and wondered
    britt.jpg
    Yes Bob, it is her.

Quote Originally Posted by atomic View Post
    You could say that about all our pitchers.
    I've been told that not everyone, everywhere, feels that way.

Don Quixote is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Jan 2010
    Glad I missed the rest - thanks for the updates.

OFFNY is online now Plus Member since 3/11 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by OFFNY View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that this game thread won't get too many posts ???
    Good call, moron.