+ Reply to Thread
    olehippi is offline Plus Member since 03/04 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

$2 Walk-up Surcharge For Minors, Too?

I know the Orioles added a $2 walk-up ticket surcharge last year for games at Camden Yards, but did they also do it for all the minor league teams? I attended a few Frederick Keys games last year with my grandkids- all for fireworks nights - but purchased advanced tickets. I was just checking on tickets for some games this season and noticed that there was a $2 walk up surcharge. Was it in place last year? If so, I didn't notice it.

waroriole is offline Plus Member Since 6/08 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I don't think the O's have anything to do with minor league ticket prices.

olehippi is offline Plus Member since 03/04 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by waroriole View Post
    I don't think the O's have anything to do with minor league ticket prices.
    Maybe not, but the Keys also have a $2 walk up surcharge now. Just curious if it was in place la year, too.