+ Reply to Thread
    33rdst is offline Plus Member since 11/03 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Final spring training game line-ups

Could this be the O's opening day line up against the right handler Pavano?

http://brittghiroli.mlblogs.com/2012...les-vs-rays-2/

hendu is offline Plus Member Since 1/13 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by 33rdst View Post
    Could this be the O's opening day line up against the right handler Pavano?

http://brittghiroli.mlblogs.com/2012...les-vs-rays-2/
    Probably, though I would prefer to see Reimold somewhere in the lineup.

The game is on MASN! Woohoo!!

No, I think Reimold will lead off and play LF, I think Johnson will get the DH role. I think Betimit, Davis, and Johnson will do a time share on 1B-DH.

backwardsk is online now Plus Member Since 3/08 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOriole View Post
    No, I think Reimold will lead off and play LF, I think Johnson will get the DH role. I think Betimit, Davis, and Johnson will do a time share on 1B-DH.
    I like Reimold in the lead off spot. I'm curious to see how much work they give him against right-handers...whether or not Chavez gets starts against righties.

It looks like they have two lefties following Pavano (Duensing and Liriano), so maybe Chavez gets the game 1 start.