+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    My 2012 1st round mock draft

    1.Ind-QB Andrew Luck
    2.Wsh-QB Robert Griffin
    3.Min-WR Justin Blackmon
    4.Cle -WR Michael Floyd
    5.TB-RB Trent Richardson
    6.Stl- OT Matt Kalil
    7.Jac- DE Melvin Ingram
    8.Mia-OT Reilly Reiff
    9.Car-DE Quinton Coples
    10.Buf-QB Ryan Tannehill
    11.KC-DT Fletcher Cox
    12.Sea-CB Morris Claiborne
    13.Ari-LB Luke Kuechly
    14.Dal-CB Janoris Jenkins
    15.Phi-DT Donatari Poe
    16.NYJ-DE Courtney Upshaw
    17.Cin-OG David Decastro
    18.SD -DE Marcelius Whitney
    19.Chi-CB Dre Kirkpatrick
    20.Ten-DE/OLB Nick Perry
    21.Cin- RB Doug Martin
    22.Cle-OT Jarrod Martin
    23.DET-OG Cordy Glenn
    24.Pit DT Michael Brockers
    25.Den-DT Devon Still
    26.Hou-WR Kendall Wright
    27.NE-LB Donta Hightower
    28.GB-C Peter Konz
    29.Bal-S Mark Barron
    30.SF -CB Stephon Gilmore
    31.NE-OT Mike Adams
    32.NYG-TE Colby Fleener


  2. #2
    Icterus galbula's Avatar
    Icterus galbula is offline Plus Member since 12/06 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    The Big Easy
    Posts
    3,607
    Quote Originally Posted by OsnRavensallday View Post
    1.Ind-QB Andrew Luck
    2.Wsh-QB Robert Griffin
    3.Min-WR Justin Blackmon
    4.Cle -WR Michael Floyd
    5.TB-RB Trent Richardson
    6.Stl- OT Matt Kalil
    7.Jac- DE Melvin Ingram
    8.Mia-OT Reilly Reiff
    9.Car-DE Quinton Coples
    10.Buf-QB Ryan Tannehill
    11.KC-DT Fletcher Cox
    12.Sea-CB Morris Claiborne
    13.Ari-LB Luke Kuechly
    14.Dal-CB Janoris Jenkins
    15.Phi-DT Donatari Poe
    16.NYJ-DE Courtney Upshaw
    17.Cin-OG David Decastro
    18.SD -DE Marcelius Whitney
    19.Chi-CB Dre Kirkpatrick
    20.Ten-DE/OLB Nick Perry
    21.Cin- RB Doug Martin
    22.Cle-OT Jarrod Martin
    23.DET-OG Cordy Glenn
    24.Pit DT Michael Brockers
    25.Den-DT Devon Still
    26.Hou-WR Kendall Wright
    27.NE-LB Donta Hightower
    28.GB-C Peter Konz
    29.Bal-S Mark Barron
    30.SF -CB Stephon Gilmore
    31.NE-OT Mike Adams
    32.NYG-TE Colby Fleener
    I would guess Barron, Poe, and Claiborne would go higher than you project. Jenkins and Floyd later.

  3. #3
    Sports Guy's Avatar
    Sports Guy is offline Plus Member Since 3/04 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    43,230
    No chance Cle drafts Floyd...Highly unlikely the Vikings pass on Kalil

    Claiborne definitely not lasting until 12 unless some character issues come out last minute.

  4. #4
    clapdiddy is offline Plus Member Since 02/03 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports Guy View Post
    No chance Cle drafts Floyd...Highly unlikely the Vikings pass on Kalil

    Claiborne definitely not lasting until 12 unless some character issues come out last minute.
    I thought I read somewhere (ESPN maybe?) that Claiborne's Wonderlic test was horrible.

  5. #5
    Sports Guy's Avatar
    Sports Guy is offline Plus Member Since 3/04 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    43,230
    Quote Originally Posted by clapdiddy View Post
    I thought I read somewhere (ESPN maybe?) that Claiborne's Wonderlic test was horrible.
    It was but who cares? He won't fall that far.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    69
    As a Vikings' fan I don't see them passing on Kalil unless they trade. Also believe they would want Claiborne before Blackmon. Claiborne may have scored a 4 on the Wonderlic but all he needs to do is count to "cover 1". The guy is a stud.

  7. #7
    I just went off of my gut feeling and the team needs, Michael Floyd just had his pro day and had alot of people predicting he would be the first reciever off the board. The Browns definately have a need for a true #1 reciever that's why I have them taking Floyd.How sick would the Vikings offense be with All Day, Harvin and Blackmon with Ponder under center?????? They could always take another O-line man with their early 2nd pick , like Mike Adams if he falls out of the late 1st. I had Claiborne falling just because not alot of teams draft corners top 5 or top 10 for that matter, now it has came out that he has major learning disability. So I can see his draft stock take a hard hit, if he has trouble reading how is going to learn an NFL playbook????

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    69
    That's fair. I do think the Vikings would be happy with your scenario but I think they would like to execute it by trading down a couple of spots. I think their top three guys are Kalil, Blackmon, and Claiborne in whatever order. Their brass is under a lot of pressure. Their O-line is not NFL caliber and they have missed with virtually every DB they have chosen the past few years. This draft is crucial for them so I think they would like to trade down so they can justify Blackmon after reaching on Ponder. The safe pick is still Kalil.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Posts
    2,407
    DB's historically perform better the lower they score on the Wonderlic, haha.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

OriolesHangout.com is an unofficial site and not associated with the Baltimore Orioles and part of Hangout Ventures LLC. Copyright ©2013 | Privacy Policy | Advertise with us