+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scrat1 is offline Plus Member since 6/2008 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    This just shows you how huge the talent gap is between college and professional. I suspect the gap between a college basketball team and an NBA team (or soccer) wouldn't be nearly as big. Still big, but not like this. Football I'm not so sure...

New pitcher on for the kiddies, and he strikes out Reimold.

Flosman is offline Plus Member since 2004 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrat1 View Post
    This just shows you how huge the talent gap is between college and professional. I suspect the gap between a college basketball team and an NBA team (or soccer) wouldn't be nearly as big. Still big, but not like this. Football I'm not so sure...
    Football it is even bigger.

Don Quixote is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    Florida Southern got one in the ninth off Neshek to break up the shutout. The Orioles won 14-1. Here's the box score....

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/boxscore.jsp...lsbbc_balmlb_1