+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    socalbirdfan is offline Plus Member since 4/21/2012 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Updated from Roch, 3 hits 2 SO 1 BB and the HR through 4. 57 pitches 32 for strikes

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    He hit 92. They are both done. Wada faced two more in the 5th after the inning getting a fly ball and giving up a double. One run, five hits, one walk and two strikeouts. 75 pitches, 50 for strikes.

Hammel wasn't as good, it's updated at MASN. Have to get back to work.

atomic is offline Plus Member since 03/12 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Hammel does worse against a division 2 junior college than Wada does against the Orioles starting line-up. It is going to be a long season. Is Hammel pitching Sunday? I am going to that game. Sucks to be me.

OFFNY is offline Plus Member since 3/11 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic View Post
    Hammel does worse against a division 2 junior college than Wada does against the Orioles starting line-up. It is going to be a long season. Is Hammel pitching Sunday? I am going to that game. Sucks to be me.
    If it's that painful for you, there's no law that says that you have to go to the game.

Don Quixote is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    That's really bizarre...they tracked last night's game, but I guess being a Division II senior-level institution makes the difference.

Don Quixote is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    So the Orioles lost to a community college, albeit one with MLB pitching. Final score 2-1.

Box Score here

OFFNY is offline Plus Member since 3/11 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    Box Score here
    Thanks, Weams.

atomic is offline Plus Member since 03/12 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by OFFNY View Post
    If it's that painful for you, there's no law that says that you have to go to the game.
    Actually I have to as future in-laws are taking me. Plus I have never been in club seats before.