+ Reply to Thread
    mdguy2415 is offline Plus Member Since March 2011 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Photos - Opening Day, April 6th

Hope you all enjoy, it's been a long time... I'll check back in from time to time...

mdguy2415 is offline Plus Member Since March 2011 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great great shots for the out of towners! I loved the DP with Hardy and of course weams streaking!

Don Quixote is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Good stuff, most definitely. Many thanks.

Here's some more...

[IMG][/IMG]

Simply Magnificent. Thank YOU!

Flacco Machado is offline Plus Member since 9/11 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Markakis has added some upper body muscle. I didn't think he would, having the ab surgery, but apparently curls and the bench press didn't bother him.

cindyluvsbrady is offline Plus Member since 03/03 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    LOVE the pictures!!!!!
    I would love to hear from you!!!!!