+ Reply to Thread
    CrimsonTribe is offline Plus Member Since 08/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Jabbar Gaffney Has Gone Nuts

http://deadspin.com/5901506/jabar-ga...ormer-teammate

Kinda crazy and NSFW. Apparently Lito Sheppard is his cousin.

McNulty is offline Plus Member Since 3/08 All-Star Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Friend of mine went to UF and said he is easily, "The dumbest guy I've ever met, and I know Javon Kearse".

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTribe View Post
    http://deadspin.com/5901506/jabar-ga...ormer-teammate

Kinda crazy and NSFW. Apparently Lito Sheppard is his cousin.
    It wasn't him. You can tell in the writing style alone, but he also said tonight it was hacked.

Don Quixote is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    All the "tweets" in the article are now deleted. More recent fare (oldest first)....

Jabar Gaffney ‏ @JabarGaffney
    The last thing I actually tweeted was about my tatt anything else wasn't me
    This is the real Jabar and my acct was hacked that wasn't me saying all of that so disreguard whatever u read
    Anybody that knows me for real knows if I said it or not I'm not on no twitter beef so believe what u want.God bless u all
    I got Lito number if I wanna tell him something I can call him up I just saw him the other day
    My girl we handle our business in house so I respectfully ask u all not to come at me sideways and let me handle my business
    And last thing if I said something I'm a man and will admit to it never been scared of nobody so all the big bad people in the world #Growup
    I don't even tweet so why would one of my 100 tweets be about a dude I grew up with or about the girl I'm married to get a life people
    But this me saying this don't [F-]ing disrespect my family. And me and my boy Lito are cool. End of discussion hope y'all had fun with it
    I'm super educated and blessed by the man upstairs and just so this never happens again I'm deleting twitter so now if u c my name it's fake

My twitter got hacked = I regret those earlier tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
    Friend of mine went to UF and said he is easily, "The dumbest guy I've ever met, and I know Javon Kearse".
    I've been giggling at that statement for about five minutes. I'm really not sure if it insults Kearse or Gaffney more.

Quote Originally Posted by Floater View Post
    My twitter got hacked = I regret those earlier tweets.
    Nah, it was completely different speech pattern and vernacular. It stood out to me right away when I read them earlier.

CrimsonTribe is offline Plus Member Since 08/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by allstar1579 View Post
    Nah, it was completely different speech pattern and vernacular. It stood out to me right away when I read them earlier.
    Well, it was entertaining yesterday afternoon and we got McNulty's quote so I consider this a success.

Looks like his twitter blowup wasn't deemed very nice by the Skins Organization. He is on the trading block. So Long, bud! Hankerson can take over your role. He needs to grow with RG3. Plus, RG3 needs #10

Man, I'm glad I'm not married.

backwardsk is offline Plus Member Since 3/08 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Officially cut today.

Dr. FLK is offline Plus Member Since 12/05 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post
    Man, I'm glad I'm not married to Jabbar Gaffney.
    Fixed that for ya.