+ Reply to Thread
    33rdst is offline Plus Member since 11/03 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Statistically, O's among the best in the league.

Hitting: Nimber two in OPS .789
    Pitching: Number two in ERA 2.84

Savor these numbers while we can. They look good don't they?

wildcard is offline Plus Member since 11/03 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by 33rdst View Post
    Hitting: Nimber two in OPS .789
    Pitching: Number two in ERA 2.84

Savor these numbers while we can. They look good don't they?
    Also first in errors with seven. There is always something to work on. Even when the team is on a roll.

It feels good to take a series from the Jays who were a .500 team last year. Especially in their building.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
    Also first in errors with seven. There is always something to work on. Even when the team is on a roll.

It feels good to take a series from the Jays who were a .500 team last year. Especially in their building.
    Yup. We've matched up horribly against the Jays in recent years. I was also pleased with how we played against NYY as well.

LA2 is offline Plus member - Major League Hangouter All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by kman123 View Post
    Yup. We've matched up horribly against the Jays in recent years. I was also pleased with how we played against NYY as well.
    Whoa, I think you shd set the bar much higher than how we played against the Yankees! They practically gave us two games and we cdn't win them anyway.

crowmst3k! is offline Plus Member Since 08/09 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by LA2 View Post
    Whoa, I think you shd set the bar much higher than how we played against the Yankees! They practically gave us two games and we cdn't win them anyway.
    Errors didn't help that. If not for Reynolds during Chen's start, I would not be surprised with 1/3 from New York.

Quote Originally Posted by LA2 View Post
    My point is that were in all of the games. We should have won two but I'm glad we didn't get blown out. I guess that is setting the bar pretty low lol.

Flosman is offline Plus Member since 2004 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was looking at the defensive numbers last night and even with the errors we are ranked pretty high in DER.

El Gordo is offline Plus member since 6/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Who has those E's? Reimold, Davis, Reynolds and Betemit. Surprise, surprise. Oh yes, Wieters has one too.