+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baltimore HVAC?

SurhoffRules is offline Plus Member since 4/07 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Baltimore HVAC?

Hey all. We bought in Locust Point (Fed Hill) last year and have had HVAC issues since we moved in. All the components are over 15 years old so I'm just figuring it's time to replace the furnace and condenser. I've been getting bids from some of the larger contractors in the area and they strike me as a bit high but being a first time homeowner I really have no frame of reference. Does anyone have a recommendation for HVAC professionals in Baltimore area?

Mods, please move this if this is in the wrong section.

I would highly recommend Amazing HVAC.

SurhoffRules is offline Plus Member since 4/07 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I would highly recommend Amazing HVAC.
    These guys? http://www.amazinghvac.com

DuffMan is offline Plus Member Since 10/06 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by SurhoffRules View Post
    That's the one, McLovin recommend them last year when I needed to get my AC unit repaired. Solid work, reasonable price, and I got an appointment right away. You should give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
    That's the one, McLovin recommend them last year when I needed to get my AC unit repaired. Solid work, reasonable price, and I got an appointment right away. You should give them a call.
    You guys aren't kidding about prompt. Turns out they'll be here in an hour for an estimate. How many quotes for this type of work are recommended? I've got 2 in hand and 1 outstanding. I've got Amazing HVAC and Quarter's coming in the next day to bid the job. I freely admit I know nothing about home maintenance.