+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Justified

socalbirdfan is online now Plus Member since 4/21/2012 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Justified

Has anyone watched this show from the first season? My favorite show right now and it doesn't hurt that it's based on the writing of Elmore Leonard.

sdmarkakis is offline Plus Member since 7/10 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Yes, it's one of my favorite shows. Season 2 is one of my favorite seasons of any show ever and Season 3 was (overall) pretty excellent as well. Loved Neal McDonough as Quarles. He had some incredible scenes during the course of the season.

Lucky Jim is offline Plus Member since 12/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Good show. S3 didn't live up to S2, but not much could - Mags Bennet was such a great character. This is one of a handful of shows that I really enjoy.

CrimsonTribe is offline Plus Member Since 08/06 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I watched the first two seasons and was hoping to watch the third online because I didn't have cable, but for some reason they declined to put it out there.

Spoonless is offline Plus Member since 2006 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jim View Post
    Good show. S3 didn't live up to S2, but not much could - Mags Bennet was such a great character. This is one of a handful of shows that I really enjoy.
    It kind of felt like a set-up season. Quarles was great, don't get me wrong, but I think that the character progressions of Ava, Duffy, and Limehouse will all play nicely next season.

Lucky Jim is offline Plus Member since 12/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonless View Post
    It kind of felt like a set-up season. Quarles was great, don't get me wrong, but I think that the character progressions of Ava, Duffy, and Limehouse will all play nicely next season.
    Ava is definitely an enigma. She may be more of a wildcard than Boyd. (And Boyd is a great character.)