+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy 50,000!

Happy 50,000!

Happy 50,000 to the best poster out there, Frobby!

Thanks for all you bring to this board.

The amazing part is he's been able to put up that many posts without bickering, being repetitive or argumentative and he rarely posts in other categories other than Orioles baseball. We have a ton of great quality posters, but Rick certainly is at the head of the class. Congrats Rick! Thanks for being a Hangouter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony-OH View Post
    The amazing part is he's been able to put up that many posts without bickering, being repetitive or argumentative and he rarely posts in other categories other than Orioles baseball. We have a ton of great quality posters, but Rick certainly is at the head of the class. Congrats Rick! Thanks for being a Hangouter.
    What a wonderful milestone. Congrats. Join the game threads, you'll get to that 100k before you know it.

Frobby is offline Hangout Blogger Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Geez, I meant to save up a special post for my 50,000th, but I forgot this morning that I was that close. So, I will just say thanks to Tony, weams, Scottie, all the others who moderate or provide content for OH, and all the other posters for making this a great place to hang out. I'm hoping that before I post another 50,000 times there will actually be a World Series team to discuss.

Don Quixote is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Frobby View Post
    Geez, I meant to save up a special post for my 50,000th, but I forgot this morning that I was that close. So, I will just say thanks to Tony, weams, Scottie, all the others who moderate or provide content for OH, and all the other posters for making this a great place to hang out. I'm hoping that before I post another 50,000 times there will actually be a World Series team to discuss.
    I was going to make this thread earlier, but you were still at 49,999 so I thought it inappropriate.

Thanks as always for the input.

Thanks Frobby - you are the wing beneath the OH wings! You bring it - (OOC Thread alert) hard, heavy and often! Don't ever forsake us like SG!

OFFNY is online now Plus Member since 3/11 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Frank, I still remember you telling me that the Baltimore Sun's loss was the OH's gain. Thanks, man. You're the best.

Patrick (OFFNY)

scOtt is offline Plus Member since 10-02 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Thanks Frobby for all the great things you bring to the board.

cindyluvsbrady is offline Plus Member since 03/03 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Congrats Frobby!!!..You will THIS YEAR!!!!

cindyluvsbrady is offline Plus Member since 03/03 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmc View Post
    Thanks Frobby - you are the wing beneath the OH wings! You bring it - (OOC Thread alert) hard, heavy and often! Don't ever forsake us like SG!

LOL!!!!!!! Frobby is nice...You can trust him!

Snoozer Lurkers
    I am new, but I will be looking forward to your next 50,000 posts.

Goober Noodles is offline Plus Member Since 04/04 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Congrats Frobby, I always enjoy reading your well thought out posts.

clapdiddy is offline Plus Member Since 02/03 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Congratulations, Frobby! I hope that your dream of a WS before another 50,000 posts DOES come true.