+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    2 of 3 in NY and now the first in Bahstahn. Pretty magical night!

Scrat1 is offline Plus Member since 6/2008 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by scOtt View Post
    2 of 3 in NY and now the first in Bahstahn. Pretty magical night!
    Not just that, but against Lester. I doubt we'll sweep, but I like our odds of taking one of the next two. Cook and Buchholz? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrat1 View Post
    Not just that, but against Lester. I doubt we'll sweep, but I like our odds of taking one of the next two. Cook and Buchholz? Please.
    BUCHOLZ! And I have Paps in fantasy... hope he fares as well as last September 28th! My 'Topes can take a beat down without too much conseequences.

PHRESH is offline Plus Member Since December 2008 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I've been a fan of the O's as long as I've followed MLB. I've played baseball my whole life, but didn't really start following one particular team until 1997. I even remember watching one of the playoff games that season from Blob's Park while at a special church event. I've stuck with this team ever since. I don't know why, but I always have.

It's funny. I remember back when I was finishing up at Towson about 4 years ago, none of my roommates were Orioles fans let alone fans of baseball. As the stats geek among the group, I'd find myself, spewing tons of Orioles knowledge on them all of the time- both sober and intoxicated -whether they asked for it or not. I remember back when we started drafting the "Cavalry", I'd keep my ignorant roommates informed of each draft, trade and other transactions. Everyday, they tested my faith by saying the O's sucked and would never again amount to anything. I told them to just wait until our prospects reached the majors and gained some experience. I told them 2012. I even joked that it would be 2012 because that is the year the world is supposed to end. I don't want to get my hopes up too soon, but how can I not?

Let's go, O's!

crowmst3k! is offline Plus Member Since 08/09 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation

The O's should watch this clip everyday. Their season is going so well, this is the ultimate in "don't give up". Seriously. ANDINO FOR PENN?! What a steal.

Bobby Dino for prez.