+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JohnnyK27 is offline Plus Member Since 01/08 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco Machado View Post
    FWIW, Jabar Gaffney was released by the Redskins. Could be a decent option.
    Gaffney would be a nice addition. But I expect Laquan Williams to take a nice step forward.

mskrulz is offline Plus Member since 05/11 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK27 View Post
    Gaffney would be a nice addition. But I expect Laquan Williams to take a nice step forward.
    Not trying to start another back and forth with you and don't even really disagree but what have you seen with LaQuan thta makes you think he will be a #3?

Oriology is offline Plus Member since 07/11 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Baltimore Ravens ‏ @Ravens
    With Tandon Doss, LaQuan Williams & David Reed on the roster, the #Ravens aren't looking to add a WR
    At least not yet...

JohnnyK27 is offline Plus Member Since 01/08 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by mskrulz View Post
    Not trying to start another back and forth with you and don't even really disagree but what have you seen with LaQuan thta makes you think he will be a #3?
    He was a undrafted guy from Maryland who had a pretty nice career there. He caught 4 passes (3 for 1st downs) this past season. I looked to see how many Williams dropped but I couldnt seem to find it. I dont think our 3rd receiver will get many opportunities anyway as the team seems to go with 2 WRs & 2 TE when they load up.