+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Im on the ledge

CrimsonTribe is offline Plus Member Since 08/06 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I say jump.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesing4pie View Post
    It sucks because we had a number of super close plays (almost a HR, almost a wild pitch that would have scored Nick) I agree but it was good to see another real solid pitching performance overall.
    On the other hand, it's not like we got outplayed. This one came down to luck. Oriole's hit Kuroda hard, but they didn't fall in. Chances are, they win that game 7 times out of 10. If you going to lose on the road (and every team is going to loss some games on the road), this is the way to do it.

Flash- bd is offline Plus Member Since 7/12 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTribe View Post
    I say jump.
    KRAMER: Boy, I have really had it with Newman. He wakes me up again last night at three o'clock in the morning to tell me he's going up onto the roof to kill himself.

JERRY: Well, what'd you say?

KRAMER: I said " Jump." Well, he's been threatening to do this for years. I said " Look, if you're gonna kill yourself do it already and stop bothering me." At least I'd respect the guy for accomplishing something.

JERRY: What's his problem?

KRAMER: No job. No women.

JERRY: He called the right guy.

KRAMER: Well, what am I supposed to tell him? How much there is for him to live for? Why should I lie to him?

OFFNY is offline Plus Member since 3/11 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I say jump.
    Might as well jump. Jump !!!

Go ahead and jump.

I say jump.
    Nope, im firmly back off the ledge. Last nights loss is much less of an issue to me now. Our pitching is freaking solid!!!