+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    Philip Hughes, A Roman Candle..
    Fixed.

Lucky Jim is offline Plus Member since 12/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Am I a hero yet?

Icterus galbula is offline Plus Member since 12/06 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jim View Post
    Am I a hero yet?
    Better go tomorrow to be sure

Quote Originally Posted by Icterus galbula View Post
    Better go tomorrow to be sure
    Good answer!

Toonces is offline Plus Member Since 5/12 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation
    Am I a hero yet?
    Have the O's finished the season with a winning record against NY yet? Your passion is needed and tonight was a start.
    Do you have what it takes to see it through the final 13 games? You can't not finish something that YOU have started!

Toonces is offline Plus Member Since 5/12 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation
    Am I a hero yet?
    I do know a couple of nice vans down by a river you can stay at in B-more. Just let me know. Get you a deal.

Lucky Jim is offline Plus Member since 12/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Also, Potatoes, you've met me. You know that I keep not tight, low-key, and endlessly dapper. Ain't no sign of legitimacy to rub Yanks fans in it in their own park.*

*That said, I dissected out victory to four 8-12 year old kids behind me. #pedagogy #tears

Also, Potatoes, you've met me. You know that I keep not tight, low-key, and endlessly dapper. Ain't no sign of legitimacy to rub Yanks fans in it in their own park.*

*That said, I dissected out victory to four 8-12 year old kids behind me. #pedagogy #tears
    It. Not "not". Damn iPhone.

Luke Scott post-Redsox walkoff?

Just kidding, I love rubbing yanks and red sox fans' faces in it when they lose in baltimore. Not other teams' fans, just them. Such a great, childish but great, feeling.

LA2 is offline Plus member - Major League Hangouter Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by scOtt View Post
    And HELL'S YEAH! to this! Is why I'm strongly thinking about Seattle in September!

You should too, Gary! And LA2 and NevadaO and 24fps and ANYone else on the !

We should all. west AND east coast try to get out to Seattle in September!
    Why Seattle?

Mashed Potatoes is offline Plus Member Since 04/06 All-Star Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    That sounds like my job!

Am I a hero yet?
    You always were.

JohnnyK27 is offline Plus Member Since 01/08 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Am I a hero yet?
    Well Jones was 0-2 with RISP. Just sayin ...As our cleanup hitter he's got 6 homers and only 12RBI.

Quote Originally Posted by LA2 View Post
    Why Seattle?
    Just because my friend GooberNoodles lives out there. And I don't have any vacation til August. Just something to do for the helluvit. Always wanted to see Seattle.