+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HbgOsFan is offline Plus Member Since July 2009 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Orioles Outfield, Circa 2035?

The triplets finally made their debut yesterday afternoon at 12:39, 12:41 and 12:43.
    Will weighed in at 4 pounds, 9 ounces, Alex weighed in 3 pounds, 11 ounces and Nicky at 3 pounds, 9 ounces.

Mom is the Cal of hospital patients - today will be her 111th straight day at the hospital, 150th consecutive day of bed rest, and 246th day of wondering whether we should have gone bowling that night, instead of champagne and a romantic dinner.

All are doing remarkably well - no Dylan Bundy limitations here - we could even have everyone home by the end of the week.

Thanks for all of the wonderful support we have had on this great message board.

Now if I only knew how to post pictures.

Last edited by weams; 05-02-2012 at 11:51 AM.

glenn__davis is offline Plus Member Since 3/04 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation
    Fantastic news! Hadn't seen an update from you for a while so glad to hear everything went well.

Good luck!

Don Quixote is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Good for you, man. Look forward to hearing more.

DuffMan is offline Plus Member Since 10/06 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Congratulations glad to hear everything went well! Hang on for the ride!!!

Awesome! Congrats to you and your wife. Love the names! Can't wait to see pics.

Who's On 1st is offline Plus Member Since 5/08 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Annapolis/PG Stadium/Baseball Land and any Stadium or ballpark.
    Congrats to you & the wife. Good Luck with the new borns.

TGO is offline Plus Member Since 11/05 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Your wife is a g.d. superhero.

Congrats.

Glad to hear all is well! Congratulations to you both!

Congrats and good stuff. I have to say your description managed to make me laugh. And WOW your wife is tough. 3+ months in the hospital? Very impressive. I'm sure she is excited to leave.

Congratulations! That is awesome.

Congrats and glad it all worked out.

WOW! Triplets... I can't even imagine that workload!

Toonces is offline Plus Member Since 5/12 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation
    This is beyond awesome!!! Congrats to all 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ?? of you?
    I live far away in SC, but have a small 13 game plan to O's. I never go. If you can get an awesome babysitter, a fellow Hangouter will donate you 2 tickets to a game. 2nd row 3rd base line. Let me know!!!! Just make sure Danny knows John got you tickets

Quote Originally Posted by HbgOsFan View Post
    The triplets finally made their debut yesterday afternoon at 12:39, 12:41 and 12:43.
    Will weighed in at 4 pounds, 9 ounces, Alex weighed in 3 pounds, 11 ounces and Nicky at 3 pounds, 9 ounces.

Mom is the Cal of hospital patients - today will be her 111th straight day at the hospital, 150th consecutive day of bed rest, and 246th day of wondering whether we should have gone bowling that night, instead of champagne and a romantic dinner.

All are doing remarkably well - no Dylan Bundy limitations here - we could even have everyone home by the end of the week.

Thanks for all of the wonderful support we have had on this great message board.

Just fantastic news. I am so pleased. Which ones are lefthanded

Quote Originally Posted by HbgOsFan View Post

Send any pictures to me at my email and I will post them here for you. weams at orioleshangout Dot Com

Photo Fairy arrived.