+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DuffMan is offline Plus Member Since 10/06 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by JDubs View Post
    [SOURCE: Transcribed from ESPN at approximately 1:25 PM]

STFU, Bruschi. You are the biggest homer ever.
    Jim Hunter says hello

Quote Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
    Jim Hunter says hello
    Bruschi = Hunter with roid rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller192 View Post
    I can't get into it. He's got some personal issues.
    LOL he was a beauty.

flashjordnk is offline Plus Member Since June 2010 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by ccbird View Post
    LOL at Bruschi getting his panties in a wad. Pretty defense response there Teddy. Of course the Pats SB wins are tainted. Belichick is still a good coach, the Pats are still one of the best organizations in the NFL. Nobody is taking any of that away, or for that matter the hard work that was put in by the players that won those championships. Bottom line though, is exactly what Harbaugh said. In the end everything comes out, everything gets put into perspective and you can;t ignore the fact that the organization cheated. It absolutely taints the championships.
    What's more, they won all 3 of those Super Bowls by a stinking field goal. I'm all for motivational techniques but doing something that's specifically against the rules of competition (for fairness reasons) are the worst kind offenses if you ask me.

It's bad that the Saints tried to hurt guys sure. But there wasn't anything 'unfair' about those practices that gave the Saints any kind of tangible edge. Even if you could identify two plays per game based on predicting signs that seems like enough to tip a game by 3 points if you ask me.

Harbs should not have apologized. Mickey asked him a question about temptations of cheating when teams like the Pats and Saints have done it and won, and he answered the question honestly.

It's a sad day in society when Harbs is the one getting criticized for criticizing the guilty party who CHEATED. I mean, really? How ass backwards is this? Screw you ESPN. This is absolutely ridiculous.

What's getting me now is the topic of what's stained and what's not. Listen, a stain can be small, but if you can legit bring up anything like this IT...IS...STAINED. Inherently! You have to bring it up, that means its stained, tainted, whatever!

flashjordnk is offline Plus Member Since June 2010 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    And if it's not stained, why was Bruschi all ruffled about the allegation by Harbaugh. If it really didn't matter, it really wouldn't bother him. It's not like Harbaugh was trolling him on it.

Further if TB is going to be upset it should be at management that engaged in the forms of cheating. He may have been subjected to acts that were a result of SpyGate without ever knowing it. I find his response to be more in denial than anything else. I think he was a good football player, but I find the ESPN junkies that are so pro-Belicheck/Brady absurd.