+ Reply to Thread
    LookinUp is offline Plus Member Since 6/08 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How do you post stats?

I loosely know you need to use the CODE tag, but I'm not exactly sure how it works. I want to start a thread and include stats, but don't want to post a jumbled mess.

Any chance someone could post a step by step process for posting them?

Icterus galbula is offline Plus Member since 12/06 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinUp View Post
    I loosely know you need to use the CODE tag, but I'm not exactly sure how it works. I want to start a thread and include stats, but don't want to post a jumbled mess.

I don't have a simple answer, just make liberal use of the "preview post" button and move numbers, headers and such around by inserting spaces until they line up.

Quote Originally Posted by LookinUp View Post

In reply, click on "Go advanced". Click on the # sign which will put "{CODE}{/CODE} in your reply. Cut and paste in stats. this works well in Firefox, not always so well in IE.

waroriole is offline Plus Member Since 6/08 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Code:
    Team	League	AVG	G	AB	R	H	2B	3B	HR	RBI	TB	BB	SO	SB	CS	OBP	SLG	OPS
    BOW	EAS	.244	24	86	5	21	5	1	2	10	34	14	21	2	2	.347	.395	.742
    That was pretty simple, thanks Tony. I've always wondered about that.

LookinUp is offline Plus Member Since 6/08 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Thanks. Hopefully I'll have time and energy to make that post.