+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoBo is offline Plus Member Since 12/2007 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Think the boys from Texas wanted to prove a little point to our birds who really is the best team in baseball? Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst View Post
    Hahaha. That's a nice find for the way we feel right now!

This Rangers lineup is unreal. I knew they were the best, but they are just carving up what little pitching we have left. Really hoping Chen and Hammel can write this ship.

SoBo is offline Plus Member Since 12/2007 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Boys look gassed. I appreciate Buck giving the big guns in the pen a true breather while we get knocked around.

MrOrange82 is offline Plus Member since 8/10 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by SoBo View Post
    Boys look gassed. I appreciate Buck giving the big guns in the pen a true breather while we get knocked around.
    So far, this series has been mostly unsurprising. Like you said...everyone needs a breather...which stems from playing two extra-inning games in three days in Boston.

I would've liked to make a stronger showing against TX, but I didn't expect the O's to do much this series.

Hey... Outside of Hamilton we've pretty well kept the Rangers in check. Too bad Hamilton is 5-5 with 4 HRs and 8 RBIs.

MrOrange82 is offline Plus Member since 8/10 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Hey... Outside of Hamilton we've pretty well kept the Rangers in check. Too bad Hamilton is 5-5 with 4 HRs and 8 RBIs.
    Good Lord...I'd had the game muted. Thought you were kidding at first.

Wow.

Think cincy would like a redo on that Hamilton for Volquez deal? Could you imagine seeing Votto, Hamilton and Bruce? It's almost like Kinsler, Hamilton and Cruz. Wait......

Think cincy would like a redo on that Hamilton for Volquez deal? Could you imagine seeing Votto, Hamilton and Bruce? It's almost like Kinsler, Hamilton and Cruz. Wait......
    Don't forget Beltre, Young, Andrus, Napoli. LOL, what a lineup.