Look's like the O's will get No help from the Redsox tonight.

Greg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow the Redsox have really become a bunch of little *****es. LOL. They have no heart. We ate it last year. It just took them a year to die.

You have to think diehard Redsox fans are going to be pissed. Because if going by SOSH they still hate the Yankees way more than the Orioles.

I am actually a little shocked.

The Orioles have to take care of their own business; not rely on Boston. Maybe because Boston couldn't exact revenge during their final series with Baltimore, laying down for the Yankees is how they get it? Kind of, "FU, Baltimore".

Funny.

Last year I seem to recall a certain last place team, long out of the race, who throughly enjoyed playing spoiler.

I mean, if the Sox were playing the First Place--I don't know, Rays or Blue Jays--, okay then fine. I get it. You want revenge for our spoiling 2011.

But these are the Yankees, guys. Aren't you supposed to despise them with a heat of a thousand suns?

So you're starting Bucholtz and you throw this garbage out there for offense??!!!
Valentine is an odd duck. Maybe he has issues with Bucholtz and this is his way of getting back at him ala Aceves. Really it's just Pedroia though. Elsbury the LH bat might have poor splits vs CC.

The Orioles have to take care of their own business; not rely on Boston. Maybe because Boston couldn't exact revenge during their final series with Baltimore, laying down for the Yankees is how they get? Kind of, "FU, Baltimore".

I guess. But it is still amazingly weak sauce. Valentine should love the Orioles..................... we got him his job this year.

I bet he is still mad he couldnt bait us into a bean ball war. That is probably what he wanted this series. If I was in charge he would of had the war. But brighter minds prevailed. We have bigger fish to fry.

Archived