+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 124 123456789101112131415161718192051101 ... LastLast
    Dipper9 is online now Plus Member Since 03/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ALDS Game 2: Yankees @ Orioles "Singing in the Rain Part Deux"

At Weams request, I am starting today's playoff thread as I'm 1-0 so far! Sorry I missed yesterdays! Stupid stupid stupid!

86this is offline Plus Member since October 2008 Major Leagues Reputation
    Orioles Lineup posted

McLouth LF
    Hardy SS
    Davis RF
    Jones CF
    Wieters C
    Reynolds 1B
    Thome DH
    Machado 3B
    Andino 2B

Chen P

waroriole is online now Plus Member Since 6/08 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Better lineup. I think we'll get to the old man enough to win the game. Whether it happens tomorrow, or tonight.

sevastras is offline Plus Member Since 10/12 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I am going on record-This team is a dog backed into a corner and we are going to see a fight from them tonight like we havent seen...since the Rangers game! There is no quit in this team, expect them to come out of the gate like the Yankees did last night. Hit and runs, bunts, steals...Hats off to the CC last night, but IT'S ON!!!

cindyluvsbrady is offline Plus Member since 03/03 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Go My Beloved Orioles!!
    By the way..I HATE CC and all the evil yanks!!!

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

sevastras is offline Plus Member Since 10/12 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    You get that TV fixed Cindy?

Don Quixote is offline Plus Member Since 4/10 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Jan 2010
    Good to see the lineup shaken up a bit. A little worried about Chen because of his innings load and a few of his more recent starts, including his last one against the MFYs, but he's had six days, so hopefully he will have things together. It may not have seemed like it, but he ended up with 192-2/3 IP during the regular season, averaging 6 IP/start (32 starts). His previous high was 188 IP in Japan in 2010. The team should be treating this like an elimination game (though there will probably be a few exceptions, e.g. 'pen management); obviously it will be easier to win 2 of 3 in MFY-Land than get a three-game sweep. Hoping for good things tonight.

Goober Noodles is offline Plus Member Since 04/04 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Let's do this. Keep the faith people.

Chen hasn't won a game since August, hopefully the extra rest will have him primed for a great effort.

Offensively it's about time for Jones, Wieters and Reynolds to show up. They are hitting a combined .150 over the last 11 games. Their failure to score Hardy was a microcosm of recent struggles.

Desperately need these guys to step up and produce tonight.

I was never crazy about Singing in the Rain. Prefer Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by sevastras View Post
    I am going on record-This team is a dog backed into a corner and we are going to see a fight from them tonight like we havent seen...since the Rangers game! There is no quit in this team, expect them to come out of the gate like the Yankees did last night. Hit and runs, bunts, steals...Hats off to the CC last night, but IT'S ON!!!
    SWEEP THE LEG!

o

I respect Britt very much as a writer and a journalist

but DAYAM she's a babe!

cindyluvsbrady is offline Plus Member since 03/03 All-Star Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by sevastras View Post
    You get that TV fixed Cindy?
    I get my BIG TV fixed in the AM
    Trust me..I will tie up Mr Comcast if I have too!!!
    He BETTER fix it

BELIEVE

Quote Originally Posted by Dipper9 View Post
    At Weams request, I am starting today's playoff thread as I'm 1-0 so far! Sorry I missed yesterdays! Stupid stupid stupid!
    Thank you.

Required posting. I'm superstitious.