Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    Moose Milligan is online now Plus Member Since 06/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Screw the Ravens

I'm not making any predictions for the game Sunday...but seriously, screw them.

Screw Harbaugh, Flacco, Cam Cameron...screw them all right in the neck. I've got respect for Ray Rice, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, so I'm leaving them out of this.

Screw their awful uniforms, and the battered little brother inferiority complex that their fanbase has. It's only a little over a month away from when the Steelers or Patriots inevitably end their season in the playoffs and we have to hear more incessant whining from them.

Here's hoping RG3 and Alfred Morris go out there Sunday and shove it straight up their ass and send them back up to Baltimore with their tail between their legs. Their defense that their fans once slobbered all over is now ranked 25th in the league and they can't stop the run. Seriously, screw them.

That's some pretty tough talk coming from a fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 7 years.

I'll take the Ravens' season ending in the playoffs every year, instead of complete and utter mediocrity like the Redskins have had.

Good luck on Sunday. It should be a great, closely contested game. I'm excited to see what RG3 brings to the table. It'll be fun to watch.

Hahaha, sounds like the bitter, jealous rant of a fan of team that hasn't won it's own Division since 1999. Oh my God, 1999! Hahahahahah.......wait for it......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'd argue but your organization has become such a joke that it's not even worth getting into it. You are the exact kind of Redskins fan that reminded why I used to hate Redskins fans when I worked in DC back in the late 80's early 90s. They were so smug and condescending and now that you have a nice quarterback, one that most football fans should enjoy watching, instead of enjoying it and hoping he can continue to improve your sorry sack of an organization you make a rant about the other teams.

Honestly, if it wasn't so sad, I'd be more upset, but seeing the kind of vitriol coming from a Redskins fan after the utter mediocrity that has been the Skins for the last 20 years or so, is just kind pitiful. I know and respect some Redskins fans because they've stuck with their team through some hard times, just like the Orioles, but it's sad, jealous, petty fans like you that make it easy to dislike the Redskins and their fans once again.

NewMarketSean is offline Plus member Since 05/04 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Little brother...good one.

The Ravens fanbase is the Michael Corleone to the Redskins' Fredo.

"I'm smaht...I was passed ovah!"

Spoonless is offline Plus Member since 2006 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    The biggest question is if there will be a handshake controversy after the game.

Lol, did this thread really happen? A Deadskin fan talking trash, what will they think of next?

Next time, try being above .500 and actually relevant to anyone other than yourself (seriously, 31 other franchises could give a rat's ass about your existence) before you say anything.

The Deadskins: Maryland's "other" team.

As for the "awful uniforms" comment, I'll take the purple and black over those ketchup and mustard monstrosities you send out there every week.

Not-Our-Ri-Val..Clap-Clap-Clap-ClapClap

Moose Milligan is online now Plus Member Since 06/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony-OH View Post
    Hahaha, sounds like the bitter, jealous rant of a fan of team that hasn't won it's own Division since 1999. Oh my God, 1999! Hahahahahah.......wait for it......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'd argue but your organization has become such a joke that it's not even worth getting into it. You are the exact kind of Redskins fan that reminded why I used to hate Redskins fans when I worked in DC back in the late 80's early 90s. They were so smug and condescending and now that you have a nice quarterback, one that most football fans should enjoy watching, instead of enjoying it and hoping he can continue to improve your sorry sack of an organization you make a rant about the other teams.

Honestly, if it wasn't so sad, I'd be more upset, but seeing the kind of vitriol coming from a Redskins fan after the utter mediocrity that has been the Skins for the last 20 years or so, is just kind pitiful. I know and respect some Redskins fans because they've stuck with their team through some hard times, just like the Orioles, but it's sad, jealous, petty fans like you that make it easy to dislike the Redskins and their fans once again.
    If you could find a smidge of jealousy in my OP, I'd like you to point it out to me. What, exactly, am I jealous of? The Ravens boofing the pooch in the playoffs every year? Your dunce of an offensive coordinator that you rant about on a weekly basis? Your mediocre quarterback who is awful in road games? Your aging defense that you still cling to in hopes that they can return to glory? What, specifically, about my OP was petty?

I actually tend to sympathize with the Ravens fans every February and January when I have to hear McNulty and others whine about how the Ravens blew it, how they can never beat the Steelers when it matters, how the refs are out to screw them every year, how Flacco can't perform in big games...it sucks to see. I'd actually like to see the Ravens somehow figure out how to play good football in the postseason so the posters here that I like could have something nice to say rather than whine and complain about the aforementioned.

But nope, not this week. Screw the Ravens, right in the neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Cerrano View Post
    Lol, did this thread really happen? A Deadskin fan talking trash, what will they think of next?

Next time, try being above .500 and actually relevant to anyone other than yourself (seriously, 31 other franchises could give a rat's ass about your existence) before you say anything.

The Deadskins: Maryland's "other" team.
    Whoa, the Deadskins! Did you come up with that one yourself, dear Pedro? What are you gonna call them next, the Foreskins? Haven't heard that one before!

I never said anything about the Redskins beating the Ravens on Sunday, I never made a prediction. I'm not talking a lot of trash other than just saying...Screw the Ravens. And pointing out how your team can never win the big one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Cerrano View Post
    As for the "awful uniforms" comment, I'll take the purple and black over those ketchup and mustard monstrosities you send out there every week.
    Purple and black, almost the worst color combo in the league outside of the Victorias Secret catalog colors that are the Panthers and Jaguars? There's absolutely no pop or contrast, it's just a dark, murky mess.
    Last edited by Moose Milligan; 12-07-2012 at 11:54 AM.

I've temporarily changed my avatar from the legendary Fred McGriff to a head shot of Kyle Boller. May the Ravens play Boller-esque football on Sunday.

Come on, it's been entirely too quiet here this week with this game coming up on Sunday. Someone had to do something.

NewMarketSean is offline Plus member Since 05/04 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    We still beat you even when Boller played one of his worst games, ever.

May that happen again, if need be.

But then again, your secondary is so awful Flacco should pass for 400 yards no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose Milligan View Post
    I've temporarily changed my avatar from the legendary Fred McGriff to a head shot of Kyle Boller. May the Ravens play Boller-esque football on Sunday.

Come on, it's been entirely too quiet here this week with this game coming up on Sunday. Someone had to do something.
    I agree, it's been too quiet.

Danny says you better pull it off or he'll have your ass on a roller coaster as Six Flags.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose Milligan View Post
    If you could find a smidge of jealousy in my OP, I'd like you to point it out to me. What, exactly, am I jealous of? The Ravens boofing the pooch in the playoffs every year? Your dunce of an offensive coordinator that you rant about on a weekly basis? Your mediocre quarterback who is awful in road games? Your aging defense that you still cling to in hopes that they can return to glory? What, specifically, about my OP was petty?

I actually tend to sympathize with the Ravens fans every February and January when I have to hear McNulty and others whine about how the Ravens blew it, how they can never beat the Steelers when it matters, how the refs are out to screw them every year, how Flacco can't perform in big games...it sucks to see. I'd actually like to see the Ravens somehow figure out how to play good football in the postseason so the posters here that I like could have something nice to say rather than whine and complain about the aforementioned.

But nope, not this week. Screw the Ravens, right in the neck.

Whoa, the Deadskins! Did you come up with that one yourself, dear Pedro? What are you gonna call them next, the Foreskins? Haven't heard that one before!

I never said anything about the Redskins beating the Ravens on Sunday, I never made a prediction. I'm not talking a lot of trash other than just saying...Screw the Ravens. And pointing out how your team can never win the big one.

Purple and black, almost the worst color combo in the league outside of the Victorias Secret catalog colors that are the Panthers and Jaguars? There's absolutely no pop or contrast, it's just a dark, murky mess.

Not to debate uniforms like a couple of teenie-boppers but, really?

That's absolutely hideous.

Araqnid is offline Plus Memeber since 7/11 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMarketSean View Post
    We still beat you even when Boller played one of his worst games, ever.

May that happen again, if need be.

But then again, your secondary is so awful Flacco should pass for 400 yards no problem.
    Not if your rush defense can't get RG3 and Morris off the field.