Orioles Extend Showalter & Duquette through 2018

oriolefan123

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope all those posters who were complaining about Angelos dragging the signing out now know why it took a little extra.

Personally, I'm surprised by the length of the extension--and even not so sure it's a good idea.

Interesting....joined at the hip! And that's a very long term commitment for both of them (six years including this one). I have to say, that almost seems a little overboard to me, but what the heck, it's Peter's money, and nobody can question that the GM and Manager can do what's right for the long term without looking over their shoulders.

Wow! :beerchug1: Very surprised the extensions are so long. I don't really understand that, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I think these guys know what they are doing. But job security has been known to lead some men to become more lazy.

I hope all those posters who were complaining about Angelos dragging the signing out now know why it took a little extra.

Personally, I'm surprised by the length of the extension--and even not so sure it's a good idea.

Did anyone really have too much of an issue with how long it took? I dont recall any real complaints, we all had heard that it was coming in January.:noidea:

Anyways, I like it. :thumbsup1:

Archived