+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617
    PaulFolk is offline Senior Moderator Hangout Staff Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Nothing doing for the O's in the 10th. Three up, three down (Robinson, Romero, Gil).

Blue Jays will get one more chance. This one will end up as either a tie or an O's loss.

OFFNY is offline Plus Member since 3/11 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I thought I was bad when I continued watching an Orioles-Royals game in the 11th inning at 11:30 at night 3 years ago when both teams were in last place in July.

Now, I'm listening to an exhibition game that is in extra innings, and the game doesn't even count.

PaulFolk is offline Senior Moderator Hangout Staff Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Zawadzki, Nickeas, and Goins up for the Jays in the 10th. Sounds like a law firm.

Petrini retires them in order.

And that's your ballgame. O's tie the Blue Jays, 6-6.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulFolk View Post
    Zawadzki, Nickeas, and Goins up for the Jays in the 10th. Sounds like a law firm.

Petrini retires them in order.

And that's your ballgame. O's tie the Blue Jays, 6-6.
    No win for the Jays is a win as far as I'm concerned. Itching to go toe to toe with them with real lineups.

3/5/2013 At the Jays in Dunedin

Petrini pitches the tenth to secure the tie 6 to 6. He looked great.

OFFNY is offline Plus Member since 3/11 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    CHRIS PETRINI O(vs. BLUE JAYS, 3/05) O[Spring Training]

IP:. 2 *

H:o 0

R:O 0

BB: 0

SO: 1

* Upon entering the game in the 9th inning, Petrini inherited runners on first and second base with nobody out.