Quote Originally Posted by MachadOboutManny View Post
    I like what Jake did today. I would bring in Matusz.
    No TJ now that it looks like hes here for keeps? I agree though, a lot of guys could use some work including matusz. I'd also pitch johnson no matter what

Do you think they get the rest of the game in tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewochs615 View Post
    No one picking Bubba Watson?
    I dont know anything about golf really, but I know he won it last year and I know he plays on some hovercraft thing that looked awesome. He is at:
    30:1 to win
    35:1 to lead after the first round
    3.25:1 to win his group on day 1
    14:1 to be the top American finisher

Can_of_corn is online now Plus Member since 12/09 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Tommy "Big Fly" Hunter warming in the pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ommaculate View Post
    Do you think they get the rest of the game in tonight?
    We're back now my friend!

erb8472 is offline Plus Member Since 03/04 - Major League Hangouter All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by dan-O View Post
    Over/under number of pitches it takes Koji to retire the side.. I say 6.
    Put me down for the over.

Quote Originally Posted by MachadOboutManny View Post
    I am awful at poker. I just go all in if I dont get a good hand. I dont have any patience. I make an investment in a sports game and its done. I cant do anything to it for 3 hours. I love it.

Golf is a lot of fun to play. I was amazed when I went to the driving range with a buddy of mine how many things need to be in rhythm and I was shocked how much better a ball felt off the club when you got a few of those things together. I have only gone to the course 5-6 times and every single time I hit an iron it was just a line drive...my buddy who is an awesome player showed me a few things and I hit the green from 125 yards 8 times out of 10 at this little range we have. No big deal for most, but I loved the feeling. I really did...I wish I had learned how to play a bit.

I used to take a small step when I'd drive like I was swinging a baseball bat. I'd think I had crushed it and it would only go 220 yards and it was never straight. Then some skinny little guy would smoke one 300 yards. Too many details. Mentally, its a formidable test.
    Golf is a relaxing stroll through the woods ruined by frustration. It's probably the most difficult thing I've ever tried to master but like you said when everything is going well and you hit a perfect shot it feels awesome! You should stick with it man. Everything that's hard to do is so much more rewarding in the end. Poker isn't for everybody that's for sure. If you can't sit there and wait and be patient it probably isn't a good game for you. It, like golf, can be extremely frustrating.

Koji still loves us, he will throw a meat pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by mcinww0 View Post
    No TJ now that it looks like hes here for keeps? I agree though, a lot of guys could use some work including matusz. I'd also pitch johnson no matter what

I would like to see Matusz extended because I think his future is back in the rotation.

I watched TJ this spring and I didn't like what I saw, but it was only one game. The guys on ESPN liked him though and thought someone else would definitely keep him up if we let him go. I really want this game and I trust Matusz more.

I cant *&^*ing believe Tommy Hunter is coming in. It actually pisses me off.

Damn.... I forgot the sawx had Koji.... that sucks. Dude can pitch, and now we have to face him more.

Goober Noodles is offline Plus Member Since 04/04 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Did Thorne just say "Manny Machardo"? It must be raining vodka in Bean Town.

4 inning game fellas...lets get it

He was getting confused with Ricky Ricardo.

Big#3fan is offline Plus Member Since 10/12 All-Star Reputation Reputation
    Come on Chris!

Big#3fan is offline Plus Member Since 10/12 All-Star Reputation Reputation
    Damn Koji good