+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    olehippi is offline Plus Member since 03/04 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Do any cable companies in the DC area still carry channel 45? I guess the O's game won't be blacked out there.
    Ch 45 is broadcast digitally over-the-air so maybe try using a cheap amplified antenna of some kind.

olehippi is offline Plus Member since 03/04 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemyar View Post
    I can't even tell which one I'm gonna get. I'm in Howard county, right on the border. Looks like probably WSH/PIT though. Maybe I'll just be busy all day and watch it on mlb.tv later. :/
    Howard Co. is in the Baltimore broadcast area, so you should get the O's games.

isestrex is offline Plus Member Since 08/06 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I'm south west of DC so I have no idea what I'll be able to see from that map....

How are those in the DC area able to watch the game? Is it possible for a bar to pick up the game somehow?

A good antenna in DC should pull in Baltimore.

eddie83 is offline Plus Member since June 2008 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Here is a website that lists the cities hosting what games. Click on the first link. They update it every week.

http://msn.foxsports.com/press

If someone could PM me a shady link to watch the game here in DC, that'd be rep worthy.

Those "shady links" will do wonders for your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBird View Post
    Those "shady links" will do wonders for your computer.
    I run Linux... I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rick View Post
    I run Linux... I'm good.
    Sent you a pm. Let me know if they're working for you.

vab is offline Plus Member Since 4/04 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I don't know what could be done for DC O's fans. The Nationals gotta be on somewhere but I would think the home market of the Orioles triple A farm team would get the Orioles game. I mean we never missed a Mets game on Fox when the Tides were their affiliate. It's been six years Fox!!!

Update for DC fans.... If you have a package that includes FOX Deportes, the game should be shown (in Spanish). Channel 311 in Fios Montgomery county.

Quote Originally Posted by charliec107 View Post
    Update for DC fans.... If you have a package that includes FOX Deportes, the game should be shown (in Spanish). Channel 311 in Fios Montgomery county.
    Chnl 584 on Comcast, which I don't have. This sucks. Go O's.

SteveA is offline Plus member since 01/06 All-Star Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by olehippi View Post
    Howard Co. is in the Baltimore broadcast area, so you should get the O's games.
    If you have Verizon Fios in Howard County it carries both the Baltimore Fox Station (WBFF 45) and the Washington Fox station (WTTG 5). I can watch both games now, obviously I am watching hte O's.

SteveA is offline Plus member since 01/06 All-Star Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by isestrex View Post
    I'm south west of DC so I have no idea what I'll be able to see from that map....

It's NOT about where you live physically. It's about what Fox station you can get.

Your cable/satellite system probably has the DC Fox station only on it.