Don't Tell Me These O's Ain't Got No Heart

OFFNY

It was said multiple times in 2012... but tonight's game is a game that the Orioles simply don't win from 2000-2011. It was weird to see the Orioles win these games last year and it still feels weird watching them win them this year too.

I can't quite get used to this.

• Thanks 1

It's up there with a couple of others. The Manny homer in Boston. Lot's of heroes tonight but Manny's bunt and his go ahead hit stand out to me. The kid knows what to do in tight situations. A simple ground ball in the 1B-2B hole. He wasn't trying to do too much.

It was beautiful because you could see him try and stay back to make sure he didn't roll over into a DP. Just such a great and smart swing.

I have to admit. I got a little anxious seeing that 6-0 spot but my kid brother told me to keep the faith. Nice win guys. And yeah these guys have a lot of heart.

How old is your kid brother? A new fan since 2012?

12. Nah, he's been watching the games with me since he was 5-6 so he knows how bad the team used to be. I guess he just had more optimism than I did tonight.

Ah to be 12 years old when your favorite team is good.... good times.

• Upvote 1

It's up there with a couple of others. The Manny homer in Boston. Lot's of heroes tonight but Manny's bunt and his go ahead hit stand out to me. The kid knows what to do in tight situations. A simple ground ball in the 1B-2B hole. He wasn't trying to do too much.

The kid has a Baseball IQ of about 200, to go with his mad skills.