Oriole's Dreams?

Crazy O

This ever happen to anyone?

Last night I had an Oriole's related dream...I went to go buy something from a baseball store, no idea what. I walk up to the cash register and Cal Ripken is the cashier...talked for about 5 minutes and then I left. Very strange.

Last night I had an Oriole's related dream...I went to go buy something from a baseball store, no idea what. I walk up to the cash register and Cal Ripken is the cashier...talked for about 5 minutes and then I left. Very strange.

Never dreamed about anything like that. Get a lady friend then you cAn have

sweet dreams. Or not.

Did Cal happen to mention where he ranks Manny vs. Beltre?

I dreamed that after years of being awful, the O's went 93-69 overall, 29-9 in one-run games, 16-2 in extra inning games and had a bullpen that went 32-11 with a closer who saved 51 games in 54 chances. Then I woke up and it was 2013.

I dreamed that after years of being awful, the O's went 93-69 overall, 29-9 in one-run games, 16-2 in extra inning games and had a bullpen that went 32-11 with a closer who saved 51 games in 54 chances. Then I woke up and it was 2013.

Told the doc about my dream, he said it was a bad dream. Wouldn't worry about it though. Them old dreams is only in your head.

My favorite Chinese philosopher, Chuang tzu (Zhuangzi 莊子), is supposed to have said:

During our dreams we do not know we are dreaming. We may even dream of interpreting a dream. Only on waking do we know it was a dream. Only after the great awakening will we realize that this is the great dream.

Likewise, until the Great Awakening of the next Orioles World Series, I myself have no way of knowing whether 2012 was a dream and 2013 reality or 2013 a nightmare and last year the realness to which we will return--but from above, as if in an upward spiral.

• 2 years later...

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Last night, I had an Oriole's related dream ... I went to go buy something from a baseball store, I have no idea what. I walked up to the cash register, and Cal Ripken, Jr. is the cashier ... I talked to him for about 5 minutes, and then I left. Very strange.

In the last couple of years, I have had the strangest recurring dream about the Orioles.

I have dreamt that up here in Brewster, NY, TONS of high school kids and young adults were all starting to wear orange and black Orioles gear. Some of them were wearing it because they decided to become Oriole fans, and some were wearing it because they liked the colors (orange and black.)

That's a very weird dream ...... especially since I have had it numerous times (recurring dream.)

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/111390-Lets-say-the-Baseball-Gods-come-over-to-your-house-for-a-game-on-the-old-HD

The only one I ever had. I was a bench player that was getting a start to rest regulars.

I went 2 for 4, two singles, with an RBI.

We won.

I went out to dinner with my Mom and my wife.

I had a Jeff Reboulet moustache.

Good game, especially for a bench player.

Archived