Jeter to Retire After 2014 Season

Can_of_corn

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/injuryexpert">@injuryexpert</a> The Twins are gonna give him a chair made of balls he didn't field because they weren't close enough to him.</p>— Megolympics (@YankeeMegs) <a href="

">February 12, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

At least we won't have to hear about it in 2015. If I hear one idiot say he is better than Cal then.....................I'll probably come on here and complain.

Just tell the idiots that say something like that that Jeter wasn't even the best shortstop on his own team for quite a few years.

Wonderful. Definitely not looking forward to watching any nationally televised O's/Yankee's game this year. I imagine the Jeter love-fest will be sickening.
It has already started on MLB Network

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PVrEwCa8nSA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Am I the only one who thinks Jeter has always been kind of selfish?

Of course he is. His range at SS sucks and he has to know it, yet he wouldn't move for the better SS in ARod and still thinks he can man the position at 70, or however old he is now.

He's had a good career, and a very lucky one. I respect him just a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit, so I'll tip my cap to him but that's it. I can't wait until he's gone to stop hearing about him.

IMHO the farewell tour for Mariano was deserved as I believe he and Bernie Williams were the only class acts from that team that started in the 90's.

Of course he is. His range at SS sucks and he has to know it, yet he wouldn't move for the better SS in ARod and still thinks he can man the position at 70, or however old he is now.

He's had a good career, and a very lucky one. I respect him just a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit, so I'll tip my cap to him but that's it. I can't wait until he's gone to stop hearing about him.

IMHO the farewell tour for Mariano was deserved as I believe he and Bernie Williams were the only class acts from that team that started in the 90's.

Man i totally forgot about Bernie Williams, I loved that guy, he's a damn good musician too.

Archived