+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    grimed1 is offline Plus Member Since March 2010 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,305

    Orioles Opening Day packages

    Hope the people that wanted Opening Day tickets and package have reserved their tickets.Some are already sold out. This one has some tickets left.

    http://www.bmorearoundtown.com/event....php?event=KVT


    This one is sold out.


    https://www.baltssc.com/events.asp


  2. #2
    Dipper9's Avatar
    Dipper9 is offline Plus Member Since 03/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Section 336
    Posts
    20,232
    Quote Originally Posted by grimed1 View Post
    Hope the people that wanted Opening Day tickets and package have reserved their tickets.Some are already sold out. This one has some tickets left.

    http://www.bmorearoundtown.com/event....php?event=KVT


    This one is sold out.


    https://www.baltssc.com/events.asp
    I won't complain too much since I purchased the tickets I need (with help from friends ) but this is why I was originally so mad at the Orioles. So season tickets holders could only buy one ticket per seat, but yet these bars and restaurants could somehow have tickets for Opening Day? It's crap.

    Okay, off my soapbox.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    6,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipper9 View Post
    I won't complain too much since I purchased the tickets I need (with help from friends ) but this is why I was originally so mad at the Orioles. So season tickets holders could only buy one ticket per seat, but yet these bars and restaurants could somehow have tickets for Opening Day? It's crap.

    Okay, off my soapbox.

    Which is why I watch opening day from the comforts of my home TV system.

  4. #4
    Dipper9's Avatar
    Dipper9 is offline Plus Member Since 03/06 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Section 336
    Posts
    20,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Redskins Rick View Post
    Which is why I watch opening day from the comforts of my home TV system.
    Oh yeah, thanks Rick. Rubbing it in since you know I gotta drop a grand for a new tv huh?


    Jerkface!





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    6,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipper9 View Post
    Oh yeah, thanks Rick. Rubbing it in since you know I gotta drop a grand for a new tv huh?


    Jerkface!







    LOL, nah just $400, Samsclub, only 50 inches, didn't want get too uppity.

  6. #6
    grimed1 is offline Plus Member Since March 2010 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,305
    Trip from Hagerstown and Frederick.


    http://www.klinetours.net/servlet/th...Day-Bus/Detail

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

OriolesHangout.com is an unofficial site and not associated with the Baltimore Orioles and part of Hangout Ventures LLC. Copyright ©2013 | Privacy Policy | Advertise with us