+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    justD is offline Plus Member since 1/06 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Video Highlights, Orioles vs Pirates, 3-9-14

After David Lough reaches on a bunt single to lead off the bottom of the first inning, Nelson Cruz hits a line drive double down the left field line. With Lough's speed, he's able to score all the way from 1st base with no instant replay required.

"I ain't in on the alternative." ~~ Buck Showalter, 8/6/10, on whether he expects a winning result every night.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Following Cruz's RBI double, Chris Davis comes to the plate and promptly knocks one into the left center seats, putting the O's up 3-0 off Volquez.

"I ain't in on the alternative." ~~ Buck Showalter, 8/6/10, on whether he expects a winning result every night.

In the bottom of the 2nd inning with two outs, Jonathan Schoop hits a line-drive single past the Pirates' third baseman into left. He would not score.

NJOsFan is offline Plus Member since 01/12 Major Leagues Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Who needs MLB TV? Great stuff justD! Rep to you.

RZNJ is offline Plus member Since 04/03 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Sep 2003
    Much appreciated. What else you got?

Slade-OH is offline Senior Content Manager Hangout Staff Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Davis makes those oppo bombs look way too easy

Bottom of the 3rd inning, Chris Davis has led off with a single and Adam Jones has gone down on strikes. Nick Markakis then hits a line drive single to center field, moving Davis to 2nd.

With Davis at 2nd and Markakis at 1st, JJ Hardy blasts a home run over the center field wall and the Pirates' CF, who's attempting to scale it. 6-0 O's in the bottom of the 3rd

Facing Brandon Cumpton in relief of Volquez in the bottom of the 4th inning, Jonathan Scoop leads off with another line drive single past the shortstop and into center field.

Still in the bottom of the 4th, Quintin Berry is brought in to pinch hit for David Lough and scores Schoop with a double to the right center field wall. Orioles 7, Pirates 1.

I hope we aren't peaking too early! Ha ha

Chris Davis hits a long shot to the center field wall, bringing Berry home from 2nd, and just beating out the throw to notch a double in the bottom of the 4th inning, now 8-1 Orioles.

I've got a lot of pitching footage but it's going to be a bit tougher to edit, so it'll just trickle in here as I get it done -- Chen, Brach, Britton. Thanks to Brett Henry for the seats up top that provided a much better angle as well as great company for me and Weams

LA2 is offline Plus member - Major League Hangouter All-Star Reputation
    Thanks for all the work that went into shooting, editing, and posting these. I was starved for video of the game today and so these shots were truly enjoyed!

Quote Originally Posted by NJOsFan View Post
    Who needs MLB TV? Great stuff justD! Rep to you.
    Offensive juggernaut.
    Last edited by weams; 03-10-2014 at 08:17 AM.