+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Frobby is offline Hangout Blogger Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here's how bad I have it...

I've been waiting all day for a report on how Matusz and Gausman did in their minor league game. I must've checked Roch's blog 20 times, not to mention Britt and the Sun guys.

And I ain't got nuttin'.

RZNJ is offline Plus member Since 04/03 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    You'll be waiting until about 10 AM tomorrow. I feel your pain.

OFFNY is offline Plus Member since 3/11 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Frobby View Post
    I've been waiting all day for a report on how Matusz and Gausman did in their minor league game. I must've checked Roch's blog 20 times, not to mention Britt and the Sun guys.

And, I ain't got nuttin'.
    The Bullets/Wizards game starts in 5 minutes.

csgordos is offline Plus Member since 12/08 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I believe Roch said the reporters were banned from attending and since there were no scheduled pressers, as RZNJ noted, nothing will probably come out until tomorrow. A slow news day overall.

dan-O is offline Plus Member Since 07/08 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And I ain't got nuttin'.
    I know you're probably not a twitter guy, but I find the quickest updates from the beat reporters come from twitter. If you haven't already, just make an account with a fake name or whatever with no intention of posting anything there, and just follow baseball people. Ends up just being your super-up-to-date O's news feed.

Quote Originally Posted by dan-O View Post
    I know you're probably not a twitter guy, but I find the quickest updates from the beat reporters come from twitter. If you haven't already, just make an account with a fake name or whatever with no intention of posting anything there, and just follow baseball people. Ends up just being your super-up-to-date O's news feed.
    Duh!

VeveJones007 is offline Plus Member Since December 2009 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And I ain't got nuttin'.
    Yesterday was the PITS! Woke up to find out the 1:00 game was on MLBN. Cancelled. 7:00 of course was scheduled on MASN. Cancelled. Then today was an off day. AAHHHHH!!!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow's game on MASN!

Quote Originally Posted by dan-O View Post
    Or just check here. Birdland or someone will post it.

Thats nothing. Sometimes I have it so bad, I'll watch full Oriole games on my DVR from last year not
    remembering the outcome..just to get me in the mood. Thats a sad life.

Not sad at all, Roy. That's dedication.

Finally geez

Quote Originally Posted by Norfolk orioles View Post

Finally geez