vs. PIRATES, 3/23 (Spring Training)

OFFNY

No DH for the Pirates today.

I'm presuming that we will be using one, since it is an Orioles home game.

PITTSBURGH PIRATES

Starling Marte ® LF

Travis Snider (L) RF

Andrew McCutchen ® CF

Pedro Alvarez (L) 3B

Neil Walker (S) 2B

Travis Ishikawa (L) 1B

Tony Sanchez ® C

Jordy Mercer ® SS

Gerrit Cole - RHP (10-7, 3.22 ERA)

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Nick Markakis - RF

David Lough - LF

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Nelson Cruz - DH

Matt Wieters - C

J.J. Hardy - SS

Ryan Flaherty - 3B

Jemile Weeks - 2B

Kevin Gausman - RHP (3-5, 5.66 ERA)

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.php

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, I'm in a mood because a different board won't get rid of a proven troll. Really annoying troll. Posts the same same LONG rambling post over and over in every thread.

But Bud is still an idiot.

Are you sure you can't pick up WBAL over the mountain?

Sorry to be so negative... ANOTHER game Bud fricking Selig won't let us listen to, even ONLY on the radio... online!

What is his problem????

Wouldn't this be a good way to bring people in? Free mlbtv for spring training. I'm sure there is a hurdle with the local affiliates, but that would be pretty easy to smooth over I would imagine and could provide a win-win situation I would think. I would imagine MLB should be making steps to make the game more accessible, not less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't this be a good way to bring people in? Free mlbtv for spring training. I'm sure there is a hurdle with the local affiliates, but that would be pretty easy to smooth over I would imagine and could provide a win-win situation I would think. I would imagine MLB should be making steps to make the game more accessible, not less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The MLB model always involves pay.

Rairly do we see any situation that we can complain about that we can not correct with an expenditure on our part.

The MLB model always involves pay.

Rairly do we see any situation that we can complain about that we can not correct with an expenditure on our part.

It cost money to pay Gary and Jim and all those camera men, etc. Who pays for that?

Archived