The Reactionary Thread

Rene88

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not long until the "what can we get for Wieters, CDavis, Markakis, Hardy and Cruz at the deadline?" threads.

Good call: I would actually be curious what we could get for Wieters:) he isn't resigning and I think he is overrated.

Nick has no value btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not long until the "what can we get for Wieters, CDavis, Markakis, Hardy and Cruz at the deadline?" threads.

I don't think anyone thinks this, or even remotely this. I, for one, am frustrated because this team looks nothing like they could or should. I think that's the consensus here. So much time left, but why let any time go to waste?

You cant win the division in April and May but you can lose it in April and May.

Yes, if by the end of May, we're 10 games under .500, we're not going to win the division in all likelihood. Starting 1-4 isn't going to kill us. But it IS a warning sign that we might be a bad team. It's still way too early to draw any drastic conclusions.

I don't think anyone thinks this, or even remotely this. I, for one, am frustrated because this team looks nothing like they could or should. I think that's the consensus here. So much time left, but why let any time go to waste?

Well said. This is a message board. We are allowed to be illogical and reactionary at times, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look like literally the worst team in baseball right now. Worst pitching in baseball AND worst hitting in baseball.

Believe it or not the Cubs and the Padres have a lower OPS than us right now and the Mets, Rockies, Rangers, Diamondbacks, Angels and Twins have higher team ERA's. But yeah... point taken.

Archived