Nick Castellanos - 3B

Brian Holaday -C

Andrew Romine - SS

Justin Verlander - RHP (0-0, 3.00 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is always tomorrow and now that is today! I think we start turning things around here starting with this Sunday game and yes I know we are facing Verlander. Just feel like the offense is about to explode. And we are back to our top pitchers! Let's get this done!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6Mr7mQuGmp0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cVoSYXQ1EEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9n5laVhlwKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KoUYsgWWAhU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It is time to win.

So I'm asking myself right now.. why exactly am I signing up for witnessing Verlander crush the Orioles into a 1-5 start?

Is this something I really should subject myself to? Watching Schoop and Flaherty hack hopelessly at some of the best major league pitches in the game?

We just need a dinger. Davis, Jones, Cruz. If somebody can take him deep maybe we can win 2-1.

Archived