Schoop over Flaherty?

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Minus his fall down and pick off Schoop is showing something with the bat. I think they both have the potential to get hot. Maybe it is happening today.

Schoop has two doubles. That pick off was a rookie mistake. That happens and it probably will never happen again to him. I am more worried that Flaherty is stressing so much that he's gonna be in a funk for 100 ABs. He has two singles. One being a bunt that should have been a sac but bad fielding.

Schoop has two doubles. That pick off was a rookie mistake. That happens and it probably will never happen again to him. I am more worried that Flaherty is stressing so much that he's gonna be in a funk for 100 ABs. He has two singles. One being a bunt that should have been a sac but bad fielding.

Today is a laugher so far, the team needed a laugher. Against the Yankees it's ten times better.

Who knows when Manny will be back. So far Schoop has done nothing to keep him up when and if Manny returns. But there seems to be plenty of time to change that. They'll keep Flaherty no matter what IMO. His defensive versatility is too useful.

Archived