The Chad Watch

Creamsicle

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry but IMO referring to Manny as Chad is almost as dumb as referring to Markakis as Kakes. Glad to hear he is progressing though.

I think "Kakes" is way more popular than "Chad" will ever be. And I'm fine with that, even though I'm not the one who came up with "Kakes" first.

I think "Kakes" is way more popular than "Chad" will ever be. And I'm fine with that, even though I'm not the one who came up with "Kakes" first.
I can guarantee you nobody in the clubhouse calls Nick Kakes. That's because they know that that is Palmer's nick name and they have some respect for O's history..

I can guarantee you nobody in the clubhouse calls Nick Kakes. That's because they know that that is Palmer's nick name and they have some respect for O's history.

Or ....... perhaps it is because they have been calling him "Nick" all along since his rookie year in 2006, and a lot of them are not even aware of Palmer's pancake nickname when he played and/or don't make a correlation between the two, since they probably never called him anything besides "Nick" in the first place.

Or ....... perhaps it is because they have been calling him "Nick" all along since his rookie year in 2006, and a lot of them are not even aware of Palmer's pancake nickname when he played and/or don't make a correlation between the two, since they probably never called him anything besides "Nick" in the first place.
If they did,'t know Palmers nickname Buck will have made them write a paper about it.

Archived