I've seen enough defensive goofs from Schoop

FanSince88

The last play of the game when he ducked out of the way of the throw instead of cutting it off was just pathetic. Also his throw and his decision to throw home earlier in the game was abysmal.

Either put him at second or send him to AAA. This guy is not ready for big league defense. Cost us the game tonight.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reactionary thread? Buck could have played Lombo at 3b. Arm or not he cuts that ball off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a reactionary thread. He has got to cut off that ball off. Two bad plays at third tonight, one yesterday. He has 4 of the 6 team errors.He is totally overmatched at third base. Stephen Drew would like nice at shortstop even when Machado comes back if Hardy is going to be this injury prone.

As long as we are piling on he has no walks in 50 PA before tonight.

All told I agree that he needs further seasoning.

I agree he is struggling but perspective needs to be placed. And our options are limited right now.

I saw him hit a foul ball 500 feet tonight.

Edit: I should say I saw the replay of him hitting a foul ball 500 feet because espn sucks!

I agree he is struggling but perspective needs to be placed. And our options are limited right now.

I saw him hit a foul ball 500 feet tonight.

Yep. Basically what he has going for him is his bat. And not even his offensive as like I said he can't walk. But he makes decent contact.

So replace him with a better defender making worse contact or etc etc. We may lose runs either way. To me, runs not scored and runs not prevented are the same.

Yep. Basically what he has going for him is his bat. And not even his offensive as like I said he can't walk. But he makes decent contact.

So replace him with a better defender making worse contact or etc etc. We may lose runs either way. To me, runs not scored and runs not prevented are the same.

Schoop playing 3rd shouldn't be an option anymore.

Ok. Who though? Flarhety? With schoop at 2nd or Lombo? I still want his bat in the lineup.

Four of the six team errors. 66% of all errors on the team. Fine, fine, small sample size, whatever.

This team needs Machado back in the worst way. GET BETTER NOW! DO EET!!!

Machado is the answer. He can't get back soon enough. Wonder if they push him a bit now.

Archived